• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton rips Packer fans banner

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that they could have very well had it in their hands and it still could have been hanging down in front of the railing, right? I mean, it's not like the two are mutually exclusive.

Oh yes of course they most likely did have it in there hands extended out over the railing n front of it but it was not attached and most likely not touching it.

I mean in my opinion it is a dumb thing to do in a visiting stadium it is not my style but have been many games at Lambeau and have seen a few visitors signs actually attached and it does piss off the home crowd

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes of course they most likely did have it in there hands extended out over the railing n front of it but it was not attached and most likely not touching it.

I mean in my opinion it is a dumb thing to do in a visiting stadium it is not my style but have been many games at Lambeau and have seen a few visitors signs actually attached and it does piss off the home crowd
Ok, so if it was extended out over the railing then it was in violation of stadium policy, as I've been saying.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please just bitch slap anyone that is bitching about a fucking sign being torn down so that they will have something legit to bitch about?

Never have been a Cam Newton fan, but I like him a little bit more now.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so if it was extended out over the railing then it was in violation of stadium policy, as I've been saying.

Well your reading or understanding of the stadium policy must be different than mine but here is what I have read:

The team’s banner and flag policy clearly prohibits Dobs from hanging the banner over the railing of the lower deck, where it was easy for Newton to snatch, saying: No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teamsmay be affixed to or displayed on any surface. Hand held signs or posters that are in compliance with the balance of this policy are acceptable.”

In reading this yes he had a sign of the opposing team. But he did not affix it to anything or display it on any surface. And it says hand held signs are all good so I dont see how the rules were violated

In the statement I posted above they the say he clearly violated hanging the banner. But when looking at what was said that it was ripped from his hands it does not appear to be attached. It appears assumptions are made in the writing of the article because if they look down farther in their own article it says the guy said it was ripped from out of his hands as he was holding it

Link to article:

Packers fan angry Cam Newton grabbed his illegal banner

Last edited:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please just bitch slap anyone that is bitching about a fucking sign being torn down so that they will have something legit to bitch about?

Cool story. I can now sleep easier at night knowing your opinion on the matter. I was getting a little worried.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha exactly what I was thinking.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. I can now sleep easier at night knowing your opinion on the matter. I was getting a little worried.

Well, sleep tight, princess. Don't forget to turn on your night light to keep the monsters away.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, sleep tight, princess. Don't forget to turn on your night light to keep the monsters away.

Shouldn't you be watching nascar highlights while flirting with your cousin or something?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be watching nascar highlights while flirting with your cousin or something?

Nah, I watched the race in its entirety, so no need to watch highlights, and my cousins ain't perty enough for my flirtin. Your mouth though....It sure is perty.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I watched the race in its entirety, so no need to watch highlights, and my cousins ain't perty enough for my flirtin. Your mouth though....It sure is perty.
I didn't think physical attractiveness was important for southern ince$t. I thought it was just basic instinct based on generations of the practice.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Oh, no, Cam Newton ripped down a Packers banner in his home stadium, mama, come here so I can suck on your tit."

-People who are upset over this.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think physical attractiveness was important for southern ince$t. I thought it was just basic instinct based on generations of the practice.

Maybe for some, I have standards. My outhouse is even made of brick.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You have every right to the tickets. But, dont' expect the same abilities to root for your team as you do at a home game. I've had season tickets for 20+ years to Eagles games and most fights are started because of a visiting team's fans being completely obnoxious and taunting Eagles fans. Guys sitting there quietly rooting for their team (even in a jersey) are normally left alone

Things like signs, those stupid terrible towels, etc are obnoxious at an away game. You need to know where your at. You wouldnt go to someone's house whose Muslim and bring a plate of NY strips. Or go to harlem with a sign that says "I Hate N****rs". Why? courtesy in someone else's home and knowing your surroundings. Same thing applies to this. Know your surroundings and be respectful in someone else's house.

This is the most "Philly sports fan" thing ever written

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Newton's post TD antics and this type of stuff show immaturity.

Since he's not generally known as a woman beating criminal and he's 8-0, he gets a pass.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your reading or understanding of the stadium policy must be different than mine but here is what I have read:

The team’s banner and flag policy clearly prohibits Dobs from hanging the banner over the railing of the lower deck, where it was easy for Newton to snatch, saying: No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teamsmay be affixed to or displayed on any surface. Hand held signs or posters that are in compliance with the balance of this policy are acceptable.”

In reading this yes he had a sign of the opposing team. But he did not affix it to anything or display it on any surface. And it says hand held signs are all good so I dont see how the rules were violated

In the statement I posted above they the say he clearly violated hanging the banner. But when looking at what was said that it was ripped from his hands it does not appear to be attached. It appears assumptions are made in the writing of the article because if they look down farther in their own article it says the guy said it was ripped from out of his hands as he was holding it

Link to article:

Packers fan angry Cam Newton grabbed his illegal banner

Do you know what "display on any surface" means? If he's hanging it down in front of the railing, even if he's still holding it, he's in violation of the policy.

Seriously people, this isn't hard. If the guy didn't want to lose his banner, he shouldn't have brought it to the opposing stadium. That's just asking for trouble.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday was "Salute the Troops" day at the Panthers game.

"Giving us the opportunity to do what we love," said Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers quarterback. "Of course, we can't say thank you enough, but we all mean it from the bottom of our hearts."

I read the "sign guy" was a 27-year veteran -- served in the Army.

I'm sure Cam didn't know it. (and may have done the same thing if he did know)

Also -- from a local TV report:

Opposing team signs are not allowed in Bank of America stadium during Panthers games, even though stadium officials pre-approved Dobs sign.