• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton: I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he douchey? Because he have fun out there. You guys are the same losers who would bitch about Goodell making this the "No Fun League" but when a player is having fun out there he is a douche lol

Can't have your cake and eat it too

You have never read or heard me say that. Make more stuff up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never read or heard me say that. Make more stuff up.

I'm talking about in general. Not just about you. Fans and media bitch about Cam having fun and celebrating but are the same people who bitched about Goodell making this the no fun league

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just for reference, in the limited times that Kap or Manziel displayed their douchieness, they were called out for it.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just for reference, in the limited times that Kap or Manziel displayed their douchieness, they were called out for it.

"Oh wow. Look at that idiot celebrating his accomplishment. What a fucking douchebag." Do you know how pathetic that sounds?

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about in general. Not just about you. Fans and media bitch about Cam having fun and celebrating but are the same people who bitched about Goodell making this the no fun league

Then don't quote me & make that comment. And anyways, it's a false generalization or excuse. You have no idea if those are the same people. You have already assumed wrong in this thread.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were considered douches for different reasons. First time ever a player is being called a douche because he celebrates when he score touchdowns.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player celebrate all the time. Eric fucking decker celebrates every time he scores. Stop the bullshit and acting like Cam is the first person in NFL history to celebrate when he scores

No one has said he is the first person to every celebrate. You asked whey he is being singled out. You know the answer but you want to pretend like it doesn't matter.

QB is by far the highest paid position on the team. They are the focal point of the team. They get the most air time. They get the most ad money. So let's not pretend that they are no different than any other position when they get scrutiny that other players don't get.

Last season, there was a lot of media buzz about Russell Wilson not being "black enough". Manziel is treated like a pariah because he parties.

He makes himself a spectacle. So he doesn't get complain about unfair questions because they ask him about it.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cam and the Panthers win the SB, I hope they take a fucking selfie on the stage with Roger Goodell and the trophy. Just to piss off all the pussies even more.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the outrage of Rodgers discount double check dance? Oh yeah he's white that's why lol

When is the last time you have seen him do that? People were calling it douchey as well.

Do you live under a bridge?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre gets praised for "being a kid out there", and "playing like he loves the game".

I hate reporters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has said he is the first person to every celebrate. You asked whey he is being singled out. You know the answer but you want to pretend like it doesn't matter.

QB is by far the highest paid position on the team. They are the focal point of the team. They get the most air time. They get the most ad money. So let's not pretend that they are no different than any other position when they get scrutiny that other players don't get.

Last season, there was a lot of media buzz about Russell Wilson not being "black enough". Manziel is treated like a pariah because he parties.

He makes himself a spectacle. So he doesn't get complain about unfair questions because they ask him about it.

He wasn't complaining about unfair questions. The media were not prepared for his honesty yesterday. Don't ask a dumbass question if you don't want the real answer

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time you have seen him do that? People were calling it douchie as well.

Do you live under a bridge?

He doesn't score as much (rushing tds) as Cam so obviously you're not going to see it. Including the post season Cam had 13 rushing TDs. Rodgers had 1 rushing TD all season. Cam only does the dancing when he scores on a rushing td

Find me all those articles criticizing Rodgers. I will wait

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has earned it. I think THAT is what rankles people. A "running" QB has now, not only lead his team to the super bowl, but has learned how to pass the ball like many said he never would. Hell his WR corp may be one of the worst starting sets in the NFL (outside of Olsen), and he's STILL getting it done. He's proved just about everyone wrong. He's not "just" a runner. He's become a passer as well.

I get people getting on him in the earlier years. He struggled, he was new. He hadn't earned it, and many never, ever thought he would. He has, and I think that has some people bent out of shape.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. How is he douchey?

I've already explained it. But for the sensitive under the bridge dwellers, I'll explain again. It's a choreographed move or dance. That is the difference between a spontaneous celebration & what Cam does.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were considered douches for different reasons. First time ever a player is being called a douche because he celebrates when he score touchdowns.

Kaepernick was called out for kissing his biceps. People loved and hated Tebow because of a pose he did after he scored a TD.

Stop trying to portray Newton as some victim of inherent bias.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre gets praised for "being a kid out there", and "playing like he loves the game".

I hate reporters.

Yep it's fucking hilarious. I was rooting for Denver due to the Manning going on top story but now just because of this reason alone, I want to see Carolina win