• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caldwell decision coming today.

Caldwell?

• Retained

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Fired

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fucked up. Andy Reid is in the playoffs, CK is headed to SF, and the Eagles are left holding their dicks. Turns out no one really wants to coach for an arrogant owner and a bunch of cry baby, entitled players. Who knew?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fucked up. Andy Reid is in the playoffs, CK is headed to SF, and the Eagles are left holding their dicks. Turns out no one really wants to coach for an arrogant owner and a bunch of cry baby, entitled players. Who knew?

Chip is going to another owner that's no different than Eagles owner. I see oil and water in the future.

49ers have shown they will keep the entitled ones around. Not a good sign for Chip's ego.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is going to another owner that's no different than Eagles owner. I see oil and water in the future.

49ers have shown they will keep the entitled ones around. Not a good sign for Chip's ego.

Harbaugh?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug Pederson is the answer I suppose in Philly.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson is the answer I suppose in Philly.

Austin passed up again. Maybe there's something we don't know?

And LOL at the Eagles settling for Andy Reid's OC. Ironic .

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz got his old job back with the Chargers

I'm not convinced Wiz doesn't do a better job than Caldwell with the offense had he been hired.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin passed up again. Maybe there's something we don't know?

Look at it this way.... When was the last time an assistant coach of the Detroit Lions was hired away by another team to be it's head coach?

Hell, for that matter, when was the last time a head coach for the Detroit Lions went on thereafter to be hired as head coach by any other nfl team?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way.... When was the last time an assistant coach of the Detroit Lions was hired away by another team to be it's head coach?

Hell, for that matter, when was the last time a head coach for the Detroit Lions went on thereafter to be hired as head coach by any other nfl team?

Well, he's interviewed with half the league by now. You'd think if he was really all he's hyped up to be, eventually someone would hire him.

He may end up jobless sooner than later, because I definitely don't see the Lions keeping him around once the new HC is announced.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's interviewed with half the league by now. You'd think if he was really all he's hyped up to be, eventually someone would hire him.

He may end up jobless sooner than later, because I definitely don't see the Lions keeping him around once the new HC is announced.

For about 10 seconds. Any team in the league would take him as a DC. Being a great coordinator does not always make a great HC. Does he really even have enough coaching experience to be a HC is the question?

He will probably even get an interview for the Lions HC job. Lions down to 3 or 4 choices. Caldwell, Austin, and 1 of 2 Pats guys.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like JC as managementm maybe Asst GM. He seems to be a people person. Unfortunately, when it comes to the technical decisions in coaching football he is a bit of a bumblefuck.

Assistant GM? Hell, I would like JC to go back Indy. He can leave his coordinators.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced Wiz doesn't do a better job than Caldwell with the offense had he been hired.

Whiz prolly does better with the offense because Lombardi is not the hire. It's the other issues that Whiz had why I never wanted him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiz prolly does better with the offense because Lombardi is not the hire. It's the other issues that Whiz had why I never wanted him.

Not sure it mattered once Mayhew fumbled Suh away. With him, we def couldn't move away from the 4-3. Without him, everything is up in the air.