• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caitlin Clark

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero titles. Nuff said. Ok. Tired of arguing with the EXCUSE makers for the selfish chucker that ices teammates out . Great players find ways to win on the big stage. Nuff said

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero titles. Nuff said. Ok. Tired of arguing with the EXCUSE makers for the selfish chucker. Great players find ways to win on the big stage. Nuff said
You mean you’ve tired of this troll. It’s a stupid opinion and all you’re looking for is attention. That’s what makes you you and a shitty poster.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She scored 25 pts on 28 fga. Chucker is a pretty apt description.
lol, she led the ncaa in assists.

you can't judge her based on one game against a team that lost once in 2 years, to iowa btw.

she looked a little tired, that happens when you get down to the end of tournaments. And we're talking about women's basketball here, not the Men's Pro League.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all,youre right I never sern an Iowa game since these last two games of the season,USC and South Carolina......

2ndly bullshit.......Im thinking you never seen her play either......
Have you ever seen hilights of games....I sure have.
During last seasons Championship game vs LSU,it was notified the Angel Reese taunting of Caitlyn with the ring gestures and cant see me gestures......Do you know why that was ??

Because Clark was doing that the whole 22-23 season to her opponents.....THEY SHOWED THE HILIGHTS OF HER DOING IT the entire season........

So dont tell me she doesnt do that......

Did you notice her yesterdays game and Fridays game how she started grimacing with the falling down on the court.....I yelled at the tv to get her drama queen ass up,youre not hurt......I didnt see other players doing that when they got knocked down......

I cant believe people buy into that shit......shes a fake.
Many of us have watched more than just her last 2 games. Had you done the same you would not come off so ignorant. Imagine a guy from Hungary seeing the NBA for the first time and judging Michael Jordan by the last 2 games where he was a bit off, he was good but not spectacular and this guy making the same comments you are making. You would look at him the same way we are looking at you.

Catlin Clark is the greatest college woman's basketball player of all time. If you were more informed you would realize that she has carried that team to the title game virtually by herself 2 years in a row. Without her I doubt they are even in the Tournament.

She lost to a SC team who is the dominant team right now, they had a huge size and depth advantage and that played out. Even scoring more points in a quarter than any player in history was not enough to overcome South Carolina's clear advantage at every other position.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. That’s a product of the defense played against her.
she can be a bit of a chucker at times but she is the offense, everything runs through her and she does good job at it

She'll be number 1 pick for a reason, 95% basketball related and 5% marketing related

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she can be a bit of a chucker at times but she is the offense, everything runs through her and she does good job at it

She'll be number 1 pick for a reason, 95% basketball related and 5% marketing related
I guess all the leading scorers must be chuckers then. Her field goal percentage was better than any of the country's other leading scorers in the top five.

I didn't think the offense was going through her enough, although I would rather see her driving to the basket more, and either creating space for a short to mid-range shot or dish to an open teammate. But then again I'm a little old school.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all the leading scorers must be chuckers then. Her field goal percentage was better than any of the country's other leading scorers in the top five.

I didn't think the offense was going through her enough, although I would rather see her driving to the basket more, and either creating space for a short to mid-range shot or dish to an open teammate. But then again I'm a little old school.
It's not mutually exclusive what I said

When you're taking early in shot clock deep 3's from the logo, yeah, you're a bit of chucker, but she gets that freedom because she can make them

She at times will facilitate and be play maker in addition for hunting or her own shot

It's not always one or the other

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us have watched more than just her last 2 games. Had you done the same you would not come off so ignorant. Imagine a guy from Hungary seeing the NBA for the first time and judging Michael Jordan by the last 2 games where he was a bit off, he was good but not spectacular and this guy making the same comments you are making. You would look at him the same way we are looking at you.

Catlin Clark is the greatest college woman's basketball player of all time. If you were more informed you would realize that she has carried that team to the title game virtually by herself 2 years in a row. Without her I doubt they are even in the Tournament.

She lost to a SC team who is the dominant team right now, they had a huge size and depth advantage and that played out. Even scoring more points in a quarter than any player in history was not enough to overcome South Carolina's clear advantage at every other position.

What......??

Who said anything about her talent......was not I.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What......??

Who said anything about her talent......was not I.
I've not seen or heard anything about Caitlin taunting other players except from you. Do you have something to support that?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She scored 25 pts on 28 fga. Chucker is a pretty apt description.
It's a good teaching moment for our younger basketball players. 30 points on 28 shots loses to 19 on 11 shots. So many times these kids count their points instead of their contribution towards a W.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good teaching moment for our younger basketball players. 30 points on 28 shots loses to 19 on 11 shots. So many times these kids count their points instead of their contribution towards a W.
19 points on 11 shots? Who shot 80%?

If iowa was going to beat South Carolina Caitlin was going to have to score big.

Caitlin's shooting percentage was down this particular game, but over the season she led the nation in both scoring and assists, the only player to ever do that, and she did it twice.

And when your team is physically over matched every game, and you're forced to play every minute of every game it can wear you down physically.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 points on 11 shots? Who shot 80%?

If iowa was going to beat South Carolina Caitlin was going to have to score big.

Caitlin's shooting percentage was down this particular game, but over the season she led the nation in both scoring and assists, the only player to ever do that, and she did it twice.

And when your team is physically over matched every game, and you're forced to play every minute of every game it can wear you down physically.
T.Johnson had 7/11

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.Johnson had 7/11
T Johnson also had a massive front line on her team that out rebounded Iowa +22, as well as other offensive weapons iowa had to focus on. T Johnson isn't the primary focus of every team they come up against. If Caitlin goes 7 for 11 they still likely lose. She needed an LSU type effort for them to win.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not seen or heard anything about Caitlin taunting other players except from you. Do you have something to support that?

Now beat it....its the same as Steph Curry putting opponents to sleep.....
Being an arrogant asshole........

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now beat it....its the same as Steph Curry putting opponents to sleep.....
Being an arrogant asshole........
supposedly she made that one second gesture after her 6th 3 pointer in a game over a year ago.

i never saw her make that gesture once or taunt anybody in the entire tournament.

fyi--

Last edited:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T Johnson also had a massive front line on her team that out rebounded Iowa +22, as well as other offensive weapons iowa had to focus on. T Johnson isn't the primary focus of every team they come up against. If Caitlin goes 7 for 11 they still likely lose. She needed an LSU type effort for them to win.
The importance of team basketball. The highest scorer doesn't always win.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The importance of team basketball. The highest scorer doesn't always win.
Absolutely, Magic Johnson's the best I've ever seen, but you need a team around you too. And you can't judge her as a player based on one game against one of the stoutest teams the NCAAW has ever seen.