• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caitlin Clark

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is over. Its a well oiled machine in SC who shares the ball and moves the ball vs. an inefficient 3 point chucker who is going 1 on 5. May as well call her Kobe Clark. Just chucking up bricks will everyone stands around and watches

Last edited:

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is over. Its a well oiled machine in SC who shares the ball and moves the ball vs. an inefficient 3 point chucker who is going 1 on 5. May as well call her Kobe Clark. Just chucking up bricks will everyone stands around and watches
and they are getting every single rebound dummy.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they are getting every single rebound dummy.
Cause they are all just standing around watching Clark chuck up 40 foot brick after 40 foot brick

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is HYPE.. Overrated like I said. No title. . Sales Reps and Marketers. 7 or 8's hyped as 10's

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause they are all just standing around watching Clark chuck up 40 foot brick after 40 foot brick
stupidity cubed.

because they have a huge frontline, while iowa is probably a little tired after having to play lsu and u conn.

catlin led the ncaa in assists, and will go #1 in the draft. they did beat sc last year too.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to be a 40 feet tall to be a force down low (Barkley? Rodman?)
I didn't notice Barkley or Rodman playing today.

catlin didn't have one of her better games overall but still shot 38% from three points, iowa shot 39% as a team, from 3 points, while sc shot 42% as a team.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina was deeper and better team. Iowa without Clark probably isn't even in tournament, but definitely not in championship game. Not sure sc has player you can say same

I loathe Iowa. I love seeing fan base that for months whine about correct call vs gophers now arguing correctly called moving screen on crucial situation was correct.

And even with all that, I can recognize how good Clark is and be little jealous their star stayed home and Minnesota Star from same class went to UConn......

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is HYPE.. Overrated like I said. No title. . Sales Reps and Marketers. 7 or 8's hyped as 10's
Of course, over the last two seasons, SC has lost one game. It was to Iowa. And they split the two games they played.
The concept of demeaning a great player because they do not have a team around them that is as good and deep as another team is just bogus.
There are people who downgrade Dan Marino because he played on a team that gave up 30 to 40 points routinely. Of course. that ignores the fact he did not play defense.
South Carolina has been the best team in college in three and realistically 4 of the last 4 years. Clark not being able to beat them twice does not diminish her greatness.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to be a 40 feet tall to be a force down low (Barkley? Rodman?)
Size is much more important in the women's game than it is in the men's. Watch reruns of a few of the last games. Except for a relatively few outstanding athletes, the women do not (or cannot) jump as proportionally high as the almost any the men. A 7 footer in the men's game does not have as much of an advantage in rebounding or blocking as a 6'7" or 6'8" woman enjoys.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True,but my point is,if your gonna showboat in a teams face,expect it back and thats what the LSU player did to her,and CC wanted no part of it.....

What comes around goes around,and thats what happened........

As for the halfcourt so-called collision with a fan rushing the,I have no idea wtf that was.......
I feel like you've never watched a game. She doesnt show boat. You've seen like one or two clipls

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like you've never watched a game. She doesnt show boat. You've seen like one or two clipls

First of all,youre right I never sern an Iowa game since these last two games of the season,USC and South Carolina......

2ndly bullshit.......Im thinking you never seen her play either......
Have you ever seen hilights of games....I sure have.
During last seasons Championship game vs LSU,it was notified the Angel Reese taunting of Caitlyn with the ring gestures and cant see me gestures......Do you know why that was ??

Because Clark was doing that the whole 22-23 season to her opponents.....THEY SHOWED THE HILIGHTS OF HER DOING IT the entire season........

So dont tell me she doesnt do that......

Did you notice her yesterdays game and Fridays game how she started grimacing with the falling down on the court.....I yelled at the tv to get her drama queen ass up,youre not hurt......I didnt see other players doing that when they got knocked down......

I cant believe people buy into that shit......shes a fake.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb fuck mother fucker you don't know shit. Last year Iowa won. This year SC won. It was pay back. Even split 1 and 1. Too bad they can't play again next year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumb post.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb post.

No titles. Can’t be too dumb. You can’t ice your team out. and expect titles. Proof is in the pudding. Going 1 on 5 doesn’t work

Reminds of me of the 2004 NBA finals

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you redefine “fucking idiot” with each and every post. Iowa has like zero talent around her. Clark took lesser players and for two years threw them on her back and dragged them to the Final Four. With Clark, Iowa absolutely over achieved. Without Clark, Iowa probably isn’t even an NCAA tournament team. It’s funny as fuck that you have an agenda and you waited for weeks and months to have your “I told you so” moment as she loses the final to a better team.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you redefine “fucking idiot” with each and every post. Iowa has like zero talent around her. Clark took lesser players and for two years threw them on her back and dragged them to the Final Four. With Clark, Iowa absolutely over achieved. Without Clark, Iowa probably isn’t even an NCAA tournament team. It’s funny as fuck that you have an agenda and you waited for weeks and months to have your “I told you so” moment as she loses the final to a better team.

Zero talent. Gimme a break. They wouldn’t have gotten that far if she was playing with D3 talent LOL. They got plenty of good shooters on that team. But when you got a ball hog icing them out of course it takes your chances away. Ball hogging only disrupts the flow offense. And then players start to stand around

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero talent. Gimme a break. They wouldn’t have gotten that far if she was playing with D3 talent LOL.
Says the fucking idiot.
They got plenty of good shooters on that team.
Her gravity and attention she draws gets her team those open looks. How do you find yourself posting on a sports forum and yet no so little about sports?!?!?
But when you got a ball hog icing them out of course it takes your chances away.
She led the NCAA in assists. You’re a fucking dope.
Ball hogging only disrupts the flow offense. And then players start to stand around
You don’t understand the game at all. Watch any set of Iowa’s and all 4 players are involved creating spacing.