• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Bye you THUG Kieff

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, My bad. I deserve a Rainbow for that. I was thinking Michael Redd but he would not even qualify for for my X Suns list anyway.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I wouldn't say Diaw drastically improved after leaving, if anything he stayed even. Thomas is having a good season because he's not playing along side two other PGs.
As the Spurs Suns game is on. Boris has improved.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic is definitely not playing better. Kidd was already an All star before he left and JJ Redick never played for us...
and what about Michael Finley?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what im talking about... Im saying if he was on your team. His stats mean nothing. This is all hypothetical.

Gotta agree with Derski. The 11 ppg this year is not representative of the talent this man-child has. He's been played half-arsed all year. He could easily surpass Kobe's 17 ppg this year and probably whoever the Lakers had the past two years.

This is more about how bad the Lakers suck though than how good Kieff is.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the revival but that list is much shorter than my X Suns list.

Thomas is tearing it up in Boston and is leading the C's to a very respectable year. Good thing the Suns got him, destroyed chemistry, promptly sent him to Boston, and were left with nothing.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what about Michael Finley?

I don't honestly see how you can count Finley either. He was traded less than 30 games into his second NBA season and he was the main cog in a deal that returned Jason Kidd. It is not like they gave him away, and yes, just about every player is better in their 5th season than their 2nd.

As for Thomas, he was playing at a very similar level in Sacramento to what he is doing now. He just fit terribly in Phoenix.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with Derski. The 11 ppg this year is not representative of the talent this man-child has. He's been played half-arsed all year. He could easily surpass Kobe's 17 ppg this year and probably whoever the Lakers had the past two years.

This is more about how bad the Lakers suck though than how good Kieff is.
What about after the first time he left?