• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buzz Bissinger says Chip Kelly is a "fraud"

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“It’s his arrogance that I hate. It’s his feeling that ‘I don’t need personnel, I don’t need players, I just need my system,’” he said. “‘And if we don’t win, it’s because the players didn’t execute my system.’ That’s BS.
“Would you like to be in the Eagles locker room knowing that you’re completely expendable? That you’re always thrown to the wolves, it’s always your fault, your lack of execution?” -Buzz Bissinger

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“It’s his arrogance that I hate. It’s his feeling that ‘I don’t need personnel, I don’t need players, I just need my system,’” he said. “‘And if we don’t win, it’s because the players didn’t execute my system.’ That’s BS.
“Would you like to be in the Eagles locker room knowing that you’re completely expendable? That you’re always thrown to the wolves, it’s always your fault, your lack of execution?” -Buzz Bissinger
That reminds me of Josh McDaniels tenure in Denver.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this line:

“I think it’s clear now the gimmick is over and coaches have figured it out,” Bissinger said.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Chip coming out of college. Really wanted to see if a hurry up offense on steroids would work. Well, it is not looking good. I have no idea what is going on inside the organization. They looked good in pre season but so much for games that don't count.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he'd ever admit it but I think he was betting this season on being able to get Mariota. If Tennessee had been willing I'd be willing to bet the Eagles are 2-2 or 3-1 at this point.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Chip coming out of college. Really wanted to see if a hurry up offense on steroids would work. Well, it is not looking good. I have no idea what is going on inside the organization. They looked good in pre season but so much for games that don't count.
I thought it looked pretty good the last two years.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he'd ever admit it but I think he was betting this season on being able to get Mariota. If Tennessee had been willing I'd be willing to bet the Eagles are 2-2 or 3-1 at this point.
I think you're right. I remember thinking that when he traded for Bradford, it was to trade him to Tennessee for the 2nd pick.