• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bumgarner for Kershaw

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 year keeper league and I currently own Kershaw until the end of next season and a trade has been proposed to me for Kershaw and my 7th round pick for Bumgarner. I currently lead every pitching category (except wins, second place with no chance of catching the next guy, he has no closers). Bumgarner is only a 2nd year player also. With Kershaw on the DL for an unknown amount of time, would you make this trade?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 year keeper league and I currently own Kershaw until the end of next season and a trade has been proposed to me for Kershaw and my 7th round pick for Bumgarner. I currently lead every pitching category (except wins, second place with no chance of catching the next guy, he has no closers). Bumgarner is only a 2nd year player also. With Kershaw on the DL for an unknown amount of time, would you make this trade?

Little confused about the keepers. If you don't trade kershaw how much longer do you keep him for??

But I would probably do this. Bumgarner is worse than kershaw, but not THAT much worse. And you have Bumgarner for NOW.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Do that deal if I'm reading correctly and you can keep Bum next year. What you "lose" next year from the small drop off from CK to MB, you make up and then some with the rest of this season.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Do that deal if I'm reading correctly and you can keep Bum next year. What you "lose" next year from the small drop off from CK to MB, you make up and then some with the rest of this season.

Thanks... That's where I was leaning but was hesitant to pull the trigger.