• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with California is that they can't sell out 49er, Ram or Chargers games now. NFL will go where there is the greatest return for all of the owners, not just the city where the team is home.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is looking to expand and they've pretty much run out of U.S. cities that are big enough to support a team.
Maybe San Antonio or St Louis. Actually, San Diego is in the top ten also.

London, Munich and Mexico City would be top foreign considerations as well as Toronto which would really piss off Buffalo becaise they draw a ton of support from across the Falls.

The next five years will be very interesting.
It's a shame the US has only 31 cities bigger than Green Bay Wisconsin

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC East sure looks strange:

Dolphins 7-3
Jets 6-3
Bills 6-3
Patriots 5-4

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slug fest
Only issue for the Patriots is that they have the toughest schedule for the remainder of the season. This is where the men are separated from the boys.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only issue for the Patriots is that they have the toughest schedule for the remainder of the season. This is where the men are separated from the boys.
The entire AFCE has almost the same schedule......

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying this would happen but does anybody know if an entire division has ever made the playoffs before?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible but has never happened in the NFL......

It would take a lot of crazy shit to happen but the way things stand right now the AFCE could do it. Currently, only the Bengals and Chargers are tied with the last placed NE Patriots.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible but has never happened in the NFL......
wasnt whole division but 4 teams have made it twice from same division

The NFL started allowing two wildcard teams per conference to enter the playoffs in the 1978-79 season, and went to three wildcard teams in 1990-91. With only three divisions per conference, it was quite common to have three teams from one division in the playoffs. There were even two instances where there were four teams from the NFC Central division in the playoffs, in 1994-95 and 1997-98.

However, when the league went to four divisions and only two wildcard teams per conference in the 2002-03 season, this became somewhat less common. From that time up through the 2019-20 season, it happened 7 times:

• 2006-07 NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants
  • 2007-08 AFC South: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans
  • 2007-08 NFC East: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins
  • 2011-12 AFC North: Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals
  • 2013-14 AFC West: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers
  • 2014-15 AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens
  • 2017-18 NFC South: New Orleans Saints, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons
Beginning with the 2020-21 season, the NFL has gone to 3 wildcard teams per conference in the playoffs, for a total of 7 playoff teams per conference. It will indeed be possible for all 3 wildcard teams to come from the same division, which would mean that every team in the division would have made it into the playoffs.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Guys.

Been out of action.

Woke up Tuesday morning about 1:30 with chest pain.

Rushed to ER. Found it was severe Indigestion.

Cardilogist said he wanted an echo.

On Wednesday I had a heart catheterization and stent inserted into an artery.

Ever been awake and talk to the surgeon who's poking around your heart. Only discomfort after is the ache in the groin where they went into the femoral to get to the ticker. Never had so many nurses (female) so interested in checking out my "groin".

Antway, actually feel better than I did before the episode. Now I'm back to be a pain in the ass for another 15 years.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Guys.

Been out of action.

Ever been awake and talk to the surgeon who's poking around your heart. Only discomfort after is the ache in the groin where they went into the femoral to get to the ticker. Never had so many nurses (female) so interested in checking out my "groin".

Antway, actually feel better than I did before the episode. Now I'm back to be a pain in the ass for another 15 years.
I think you skipped something. You went form "severe indigestion" to "a heart catheterization and stent inserted into an artery". I'm pretty sure heart procedures don't cure indigestion. I take it the echo revealed something other than indigestion?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you skipped something. You went form "severe indigestion" to "a heart catheterization and stent inserted into an artery". I'm pretty sure heart procedures don't cure indigestion. I take it the echo revealed something other than indigestion?
The echo showed a suspicious blockage in the back of the heart. I had a stent previously put in the artery but it apparently shifted. He straightened it out and put one of the newer medical coated stents in front of it. Have twice the blood flow now. Everything else is A-OK.

I have an important HS graduation to attend in 2040.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Guys.

Been out of action.

Glad you're ok

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Saturday BB admitted that the opposing defenses in the past two games seemed to know exactly what the Patriots offense was doing on nearly every play. He said that there will be formation and call changes today.

Here's BigKen's problem with any change. Mac has not adjusted well at all to the changes in this year's offense. How flexible and willing to change will he be over a two week period where he has only had two practices and neither were in pads? My gut is telling me that this could be a slaughter considering how high the Jets were after pounding the hell out of the Bills two weeks ago.

Hope you all know that the Patriots have a horrible schedule right now. They have three games in eight days.

11/20 - Jets
11/24 - Vikings (Thanksgiving Night)
12/4 - Bills (Sunday Night)

If they can win two out of three (My preference would be Jets & Bills) It could really shake the hell out of the AFCE. Miami isn't winning easily, but they are winning and they don't have a murderous schedule.

Two weeks from tonight we will be pumped up or deflated. A bunch of people believe that the Patriots will be 5-7 two weeks from tonight.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alert

Jason LaConforta has been speaking with many NFL GMs and several have said that they believe that BB will trade Mac Jones prior to the 2023 Draft.

One unnamed GM said that Bill moves faster than the speed of light when he knows that something has to been done and quote: "None of us have ever seen it coming."

You read it here 11/20/2022

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you all know that the Patriots have a horrible schedule right now. They have three games in eight days.

11/20 - Jets
Let's slow it down there Hoss. They play the Bills 12/1 on Thursday night. Not 12/4. And with your dates of 11/20- 12/4 is 8 days????

Do your homework buddy before you post.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alert

Jason LaConforta has been speaking with many NFL GMs and several have said that they believe that BB will trade Mac Jones prior to the 2023 Draft.

One unnamed GM said that Bill moves faster than the speed of light when he knows that something has to been done and quote: "None of us have ever seen it coming."

You read it here 11/20/2022
If this is the case then he feels Zappe is the better QB? Then why isn't he playing Zappe? Is Bill taking a chance on missing the playoffs by playing Jones for a better draft pick next year? I call bullshit.

You read it here 11/20/22

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Saturday BB admitted that the opposing defenses in the past two games seemed to know exactly what the Patriots offense was doing on nearly every play. He said that there will be formation and call changes today.

Here's BigKen's problem with any change. Mac has not adjusted well at all to the changes in this year's offense. How flexible and willing to change will he be over a two week period where he has only had two practices and neither were in pads? My gut is telling me that this could be a slaughter considering how high the Jets were after pounding the hell out of the Bills two weeks ago.

11/20 - Jets

If they can win two out of three (My preference would be Jets & Bills) It could really shake the hell out of the AFCE. Miami isn't winning easily, but they are winning and they don't have a murderous schedule.

Two weeks from tonight we will be pumped up or deflated. A bunch of people believe that the Patriots will be 5-7 two weeks from tonight.
I don't think it's about how flexible Mac is more about inept Patricia is. BB is now scrambling for answers