• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Built not bought blowing it up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best fits I see for Turner

Twolves- for Beasley and Naz Reid

Hornets for Bouknight and salary pieces

Lakers for THT, Reeves and a pick.

Pelicans for- Josh Hart, Jaxon Hayes and first round picks (they have a ton from the Lakers and Bucks- prob. wouldnt trade their own)

Golden State--- Turner would be a great get for them and give them a real defensive center. Wiseman and Moody.

Bulls--- Coby White, first round pick or two.

some of these are stolen from website just an FYI.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pelicans for- Josh Hart, Jaxon Hayes and first round picks (they have a ton from the Lakers and Bucks- prob. wouldnt trade their own)

Golden State--- Turner would be a great get for them and give them a real defensive center. Wiseman and Moody.

If we could somehow swap Malik's overpaid ass I would be dancing in the streets. I like naz but I would take this trade. Concern would be who we would have to back up towns.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would hate to lose Reaves, but if I am the Lakers, I do this trade. Start him at the 5 and they can keep AD at the 4 pretty much all the time. Between him and AD, the Lakers would be darn near impenetrable in the paint.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't like any of them. Malik Beasley's contract is a hell-no. GS one maybe, but I'm still not thrilled about it. I'd rather just keep Turner if those are the best options.

I'll write more about Culver later...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culver is a no go
Jarrett Culver is only 22 and his NBA struggles have nothing to do with attitude or lack of effort. It has more to do with the fact that he hasn't found a shooting rhythm in this league, and now he's buried on a Memphis team that has HCA aspirations in the west.

He's going to need another trade in 2022.

Looking at the Pacers' two guard options behind Caris LeVert - We have a pair of aging, uninspiring options that we soon to out the door any way you look at it in the names of Justin Holiday and Jeremy Lamb.

Culver would absolutely have a role here. Memphis doesn't need a big, though...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like any of them. Malik Beasley's contract is a hell-no. GS one maybe, but I'm still not thrilled about it. I'd rather just keep Turner if those are the best options.

But Turner is an asset on a good contract but they aren’t get a ton for him. I would take that GS offer, possibly the Bulls one but I haven’t seen a ton of Coby White

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Turner is an asset on a good contract but they aren’t get a ton for him. I would take that GS offer, possibly the Bulls one but I haven’t seen a ton of Coby White
The team that has a surplus of talented young guards I’d like to get my hands on would be the Spurs.

If I were Pritchard I’d gauge their interest on Sabonis…

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Pacers are going to want to accumulate future assets when they decide to blow it up.

That means young, talented players on rookie deals and draft picks.

I can’t imagine them being offered a better asset than James Wiseman for Turner. If GS offers that, I bet the deal gets done.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that has a surplus of talented young guards I’d like to get my hands on would be the Spurs.

If I were Pritchard I’d gauge their interest on Sabonis…
But who are they willing to give up

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably none of their young talented guards.
Definitely not Murray or Keldon. Maybe Derrick White but for what and for what reason? Obviously they are in rebuild mode.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers are going to want to accumulate future assets when they decide to blow it up.

That means young, talented players on rookie deals and draft picks.

I can’t imagine them being offered a better asset than James Wiseman for Turner. If GS offers that, I bet the deal gets done.
I feel like Wiseman has a higher ceiling than Turner, at least offensively. Turner is way better on defense though as of right now which is kind of paramount to the Warriors success. Even with that, I think there's still room for Wiseman to grow on that end. I don't even think I would want to deal Wiseman for Turner if those were the centerpieces around the deal. Maybe that's me with my homer cap on.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would hate to lose Reaves, but if I am the Lakers, I do this trade. Start him at the 5 and they can keep AD at the 4 pretty much all the time. Between him and AD, the Lakers would be darn near impenetrable in the paint.

It's not enough salary to get the deal done. THT can't be traded for another month, so that's a hurdle as well. Reaves would likely have to be replaced by Nunn to make the deal work.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not enough salary to get the deal done. THT can't be traded for another month, so that's a hurdle as well. Reaves would likely have to be replaced by Nunn to make the deal work.

Done.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could somehow swap Malik's overpaid ass I would be dancing in the streets. I like naz but I would take this trade. Concern would be who we would have to back up towns.
Vanderbilt. Turner and KAT both mesh well with Vanderbilt, it would just mean KAT changes between 4 and 5. For the rare times when both of them would sit Nathan Knight as the 4th big.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Wiseman has a higher ceiling than Turner, at least offensively. Turner is way better on defense though as of right now which is kind of paramount to the Warriors success. Even with that, I think there's still room for Wiseman to grow on that end. I don't even think I would want to deal Wiseman for Turner if those were the centerpieces around the deal. Maybe that's me with my homer cap on.
Works for me, because I'm not really interested in making the Warriors better.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not Murray or Keldon. Maybe Derrick White but for what and for what reason? Obviously they are in rebuild mode.
Devin Vassell. They are within striking distance of a play-in spot and Pop is not a coach that will go in full-blown tank mode.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, but it's likely not enough to get a deal done. How much interest is there in a 2027 first rounder right now? THT has faded after a hot start and Nunn hasn't even seen the floor yet (and there isn't really a target date for his return as of yet).

I'd like to see Turner in LA, but the Lakers will have a tough time getting anyone of value with their current trade chips. Even if they made a drastic decision like dealing AD (which of course they won't), they wouldn't get solid value.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but it's likely not enough to get a deal done. How much interest is there in a 2027 first rounder right now? THT has faded after a hot start and Nunn hasn't even seen the floor yet (and there isn't really a target date for his return as of yet).

I'd like to see Turner in LA, but the Lakers will have a tough time getting anyone of value with their current trade chips. Even if they made a drastic decision like dealing AD (which of course they won't), they wouldn't get solid value.

Not my trade idea. I'm just agreeing that I would do it. Not that I think it will actually happen.