• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

buffalo jerseys

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Y! SPORTS

granted they suck. i still don't think they are as bad as the fish sticks or the buffaslug

i really wouldnt mind the devils doing a 3rd jersey. just as long as there is NO BLACK in it. black/red/gray combos have been done to death. would really love to see them go back to the roots and do a jersey color of the rockies or scouts or hell even a new take on the xmas jerseys

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like them. Sabres don't usually have nice jerseys IMO, but these aren't that bad. If I were the Sabres I would make these my regular home jerseys. Really don't like their other jerseys much to tell you the truth.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like them too. Yellow is a sharp color.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, this is the jersey I want more than any jersey right now,

PiratesJersey.jpg

Old school Pittsburgh Pirate (NHL team) jersey/sweater from the 1920s.

I could wear that to Penguin games & Pirate games.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i like the yellow only cause it is a little different.

what i dont like

the small buffalo up front. the 2 different types of yellow they use and the gray lining. maybe a yellow and gray would work better

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what i dont like

the small buffalo up front. the 2 different types of yellow they use and the gray lining. maybe a yellow and gray would work better

I agree, the "Buffalo" and the grey looks stupid. I would replace the grey with white or more dark blue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty hard to make a hockey jersey ugly but this one is trying its hardest. Its original but reminds me of Nashville. Who can actually pull off the yellowish look.

Buffalo used to have some pretty solid uni's when they went with the black, white and red and the blue one as an alternate.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty hard to make a hockey jersey ugly but this one is trying its hardest. Its original but reminds me of Nashville. Who can actually pull off the yellowish look.

Buffalo used to have some pretty solid uni's when they went with the black, white and red and the blue one as an alternate.

Yeah, it sort of does rip off the Preds, but I like these better than the current Sabre uniforms. It's hard to make a hockey jersey ugly but easy to do when the Sabres logo is in front.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

what i dont like

It's hard to tell in the photo, but I think the reason they look like two different colors is because one looks like a Satin finish, whereas the other looks like the standard knit of the Devils unis. Hard to tell from the pictures.

I think Smashville's yellow jerseys look great.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't a bad looking jersey.... reminds me too much of Nashville though.... i like the preds...

would like a 3rd jersey for our devils too, I would like black on black and the NJ in red only... hehe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new owners might eventually want to give us an alternate jersey..after all these are NBA guys and its clear that the NBA focuses bigtime on marketing their look around their fans. Kinda easier there too cause a basketball jersey is about half the price of a hockey one.

I love our logo but a simple all red jersey with white New Jersey lettering (similar to the Wild's green jersey's) would probably be the best way to go. I agree with the no black look. Too many teams do it and look weird. God forbid we end up looking like the Hurricanes 3rd jersey. Horrible.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IF the new owners get Lou to make a 3rd and not just use the old throwback Xmas trees, it better be a really good looking one. I'm pretty attached to our crest.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the thing is what would you want on the jersey?

while i the inner 15 year old in me thinks a tough looking devil on the front would look cool. the older semi mature me would like something classy looking. like irish said "new jersey" across the front? or is that too much of a rip off of the av's rangers wild?

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would actually prefer the same colors and crest, but change the striping/add the tie strings to the neck.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what i dont like

Its friggin Buffalo so they probably used the low bidder and got 2 yellows by accident

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love our crest but for a 3rd jersey, it should be different. Isn't that the purpose? Using a Devil head logo has been mentioned. I would like it to be a "D" crest with horns at the top and pitchfork on the bottom similar to Albany's logo. Almost like a team in another sport wearing their team name on their road jerseys instead of city/state. You look at the "D" and you know that it is the New Jersey Devils. As for the colors, I like the idea MCDevils has.