• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bucs post game

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wanted draft picks because you disliked him
I would have preferred the draft picks also over what we got......which was zilch. Complete and utter fail on the Front Office. There is no other way to see it unless you have another agenda that you are afraid to talk about. We had a top 10 QB (on an upward trend) and got nothing for him. This nonsense that he wouldn't sign here is just that. Nonsense. IF the Front Office would have made a legitimate offer at any time over the 3 years he was a starter, there is every reason to believe that it could have started, at a minimum, negotiations on a long term deal.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying he didn't counter in 2017? He accepted the tag which the Redskins put on him. He knew he was being low balled. He had no chance to counter in 2018, the Redskins traded for and over paid Smith therefore freeing Cousin's to go elsewhere. What is there to not understand.

You can say and believe he wasn't going to sign here but you don't know that. We only know two things for sure. The Redskins did not make an offer to him in 2018 and he said he thought he would still be a Redskins. Anything else is conjecture. It is also a fact that had the Redskins offered Cousin's a 5 year $21 million a year contract at the end of 2015 they would have had him for three more years at that number. Once again a poor job of personnel management by the Redskins.

By the way, I agree with dad. If you don't like the guy grow a pair and say that and start with all the ridiculous side arguments. To this point Smith is in the bottom third of NFL QBs while Cousin's is in the top third.

Maybe Smith turns into the Smith of last year and not the career Smith but I doubt it.

I agree we screwed up in 2015. My personal opinion is that KC should of countered in 2017 from Allens low ball offer. If Allen refused his counter then it would show the Redskins didn't want him. IMO by not countering he wanted to hit FA. The Redskins knew it. SO why bother going into FA and getting into a bidding war for a guaranteed contact with teams who have more cap room then you? Doesn't make sense. That is why they covered themselves by trading for Smith before FA started so we were guaranteed a winning QB.

I liked KC. What rubbed me the wrong way was not countering in 2017. If he really wanted to be here and wanted to stay with Jay Gruden he would of countered. By not countering this showed the Redskins he WANTED to hit FA. That is my opinion on the matter.

Bringing up KC every week is just anti Redskins to me.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus I would rather have Smith right now then Keenum, Fitz, or Bridgewater. Keenaum and Fitz are gun slingers who can lose games for you Fitz showed us this last week. So the Smith trade was a vary safe play.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus I would rather have Smith right now then Keenum, Fitz, or Bridgewater. Keenaum and Fitz are gun slingers who can lose games for you Fitz showed us this last week. So the Smith trade was a vary safe play.

The only reason Smith was the safe play is the D, STs and AP. Otherwise this team is in trouble.

What does it matter if Cousin's agent said no to Allen's offer or said we want $50 million a year. Not only did Cousin's and his agent laugh at Allen's offer but most in the NFL laughed. There are so many layers to how the Redskins FO screwed the deal it is laughable. In the end Bruce wanted things to end his way and they did.

I own three Redskin jersey, two hats and two t-shirts not to mention a Sonny and Larry Brown figure in my office at work. To suggest me or anyone else that talks about KC is anti Redskin is a joke. Were you anti Redskin last the last three years when you were criticizing KC who will probably end up being the 2nd greatest player to have ever played QB for the Redskins? I might have said IMO you don't know what the hell you are talking about but I wouldn't have called you anti Redskin.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Smith was the safe play is the D, STs and AP. Otherwise this team is in trouble.

What does it matter if Cousin's agent said no to Allen's offer or said we want $50 million a year. Not only did Cousin's and his agent laugh at Allen's offer but most in the NFL laughed. There are so many layers to how the Redskins FO screwed the deal it is laughable. In the end Bruce wanted things to end his way and they did.

I own three Redskin jersey, two hats and two t-shirts not to mention a Sonny and Larry Brown figure in my office at work. To suggest me or anyone else that talks about KC is anti Redskin is a joke. Were you anti Redskin last the last three years when you were criticizing KC who will probably end up being the 2nd greatest player to have ever played QB for the Redskins? I might have said IMO you don't know what the hell you are talking about but I wouldn't have called you anti Redskin.

When KC was here I was for him obviously. Im team first player 2nd. Bringing up EX Redskins players is anti Redskins. To bring up KC every week is a joke. You don't know what your talking about if you see fans still bring up a player who is already gone. I guess you didn't read my previous post.

No one player is bigger than the team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When KC was here I was for him obviously. Im team first player 2nd. Bringing up EX Redskins players is anti Redskins. To bring up KC every week is a joke. You don't know what your talking about if you see fans still bring up a player who is already gone. I guess you didn't read my previous post.

we have 3 years of your posts that say otherwise

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So when a guy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground you call yourself a dumbass for taking him off. My GF understands football so much better than you.

It is a shame you don't have the balls to admit when you are wrong, dad would probably have given the entire thing a rest by now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a guy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground you call yourself a dumbass for taking him off. My GF understands football so much better than you.

It is a shame you don't have the balls to admit when you are wrong, dad would probably have given the entire thing a rest by now.

don't even mess with me right now. this was an awful day