• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bucs post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look in the mirror ace . i have bashed the FO for foolish moves and they deserve it . i didnt bring up bashing you did and if you are now somehow offended by that then clean your act up first

TM and spencer long are among the other things you have gone on about for years

true and I gave reasons why. I did not throw the team under the bus.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the players yes not the team.

wrong the FO as well particularly at draft time and FA signings or non signings

a concept you you need grasp is you can support the team and criticize it as well

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a concept you you need grasp is you can support the team and criticize it as well

of course I give my opinions on moves but what you did after the smith trade was inexcusable.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dad, that was his mantra all last year when he bashed KC continually. He's just a hypocrite because what you are doing to AS is exactly what he did to KC last year. But apparently you aren't supporting the team because of your criticism of AS but he was supporting the team when he went after KC.

I would honestly like to know if he would do a straight up trade, right now, AS for KC. Since he has blocked me, he won't see this question, but I would love to see how he responded to it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course I give my opinions on moves but what you did after the smith trade was inexcusable.
what you did during the KC era is the same

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, that was his mantra all last year when he bashed KC continually. He's just a hypocrite because what you are doing to AS is exactly what he did to KC last year. But apparently you aren't supporting the team because of your criticism of AS but he was supporting the team when he went after KC.

I would honestly like to know if he would do a straight up trade, right now, AS for KC. Since he has blocked me, he won't see this question, but I would love to see how he responded to it.

well i didnt want to call him a name because i did that too much and truthfully i was out of line doing that

what i am trying to do is get him to look in the mirror and see that he isnt consistent with his so called standard

look at it this way , when dean has criticized BKL this year its of the token variety in which he can say " see i criticized him " but he then spends the rest of the week forking out excuses, excuse he wouldnt accept for KC

i would give the ABC crowd a break with my bash -a thon on BKL if they would just simply admit " hey , for whatever reason i dont like KC " and get them to understand how tiresome THEIR behavior was with THEIR nonstop bashing for 3 years

unfortunately most of the people complaining about what i am doing now are the same ones who participated in the KC fiasco

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. never said what you said about KC. Never said what you said about the team.
if you want i will search engine you . i have given you everything you gave KC

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would honestly like to know if he would do a straight up trade, right now, AS for KC.

I would trade Alex Smith for a 4 day old tampon with 7 day old period blood in it right fuckin now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want i will search engine you . i have given you everything you gave KC

why don't you search engine your prediction of record for this team this year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did dad do after the Smith trade that was inexcusable?

Threw the organization right under the bus. Im not saying you had to agree with the Smith trade but the response by him was inexcusable.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c the skins knew they would get outbid by other teams in FA. Plus they knew he wanted to leave and KC wanted to leave. There was no point in waiting until FA to basically get dumped on. The Skins took initiative and brought in a winning QB. If we waited we would of been left with nothing in FA and the draft. I know Smith is not playing well right now but hat should change.

You may be right on this one dean. The Skins offered this contract to Cousin's last year $21 million and he turned it down. Of course Allen made a big deal about how he was giving Cousin's the or one of the richest contracts in football. Everyone knew Allen was low balling Cousin's. So he over paid Smith with the same contract but more guaranteed years than what he offered Cousin's.

So the reason I say you may be right is because the Redskins weren't going to pay market value for a better QB. Instead they found a lesser QB who would jump at the chance to be paid more than he was worth.

What you are wrong about is the Redskins moved on from Cousin's without making him an offer. Instead they traded for Cousin's so an offer was never made. You can't say Cousin's turned them down since they had not made an offer since the previous season and Cousin's said he thought he would stay a Redskins. You can believe him or not but that is what he said.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't you search engine your prediction of record for this team this year.

The one thing that is saving Smith's ass this year is the teams record. Funny because other than TOs (which are important) he has done little to be the reason the team is winning. D, STs and Petersen are why the Redskins are winning.

I really don't care how they win, in the end winning trumps everything. Just don't give the credit to Smith.

Cousin's team is a half game back and if not for three missed FGs would be the same. You can't say Cousin's can't win either.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have bashed this team more times than I can remember.

Threw the organization right under the bus. Im not saying you had to agree with the Smith trade but the response by him was inexcusable.

dad hasn't bashed the team. He has pointed out that you did this same thing the past three years. His agenda is clear. You are getting some of your own medicine. To this point Smith is a below average QB and Cousin's is an above average QB. The FO screwed the pooch on this move. Who knows, maybe Smith improves as time goes on.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying anything new but for the most part I keep you on ignore dean. There are several reasons for that. You don't have the courage of your convictions first of all. Secondly when you are shown to be wrong about personnel decisions you back track and say you didn't say something you did or change the parameters etc. etc. Most here (not all) will eat some crow when they are wrong. Not you.

Additionally I have been watching you say you don't have game pass so you are going by highlights. HUH??? You can't know what happened if you don't watch the game.

Cooper did have two holding calls. Having said that not only people on this forum but real live national football figures were impressed with a guy who had two or three days practice. A parallel would be go to a foreign country that no one speaks English at all and see if you can fully assimilate in three days. Sure you know how to do all the things people know to survive but how do you communicate it.