• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks Improve Roster

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as sold as everyone else.
Are the moves an improvement? Yes, but I think it is marginal.
These guys came from teams where they had the opportunity to shine and had to put up those numbers to be anywhere near competitive. With Giannis and Middleton there will not be the number of opportunities for them.
Also, the Bucks have not had a problem wining during the regular season. They've pretty much been dominant in regular season play the last two years. Just how much playoff experience does this move bring them?
Yes, this looks like a great starting five on paper, and I expect it to be during the regular season. But they better find some affordable depth to round out the rotation, preferably with some playoff experience or I predict another exit before the Finals. And if they haven't convince Giannis to sign during the season he could likely be moving on if that happens.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as sold as everyone else.
Are the moves an improvement? Yes, but I think it is marginal.
These guys came from teams where they had the opportunity to shine and had to put up those numbers to be anywhere near competitive. With Giannis and Middleton there will not be the number of opportunities for them.
Also, the Bucks have not had a problem wining during the regular season. They've pretty much been dominant in regular season play the last two years. Just how much playoff experience does this move bring them?
Yes, this looks like a great starting five on paper, and I expect it to be during the regular season. But they better find some affordable depth to round out the rotation, preferably with some playoff experience or I predict another exit before the Finals. And if they haven't convince Giannis to sign during the season he could likely be moving on if that happens.

Yeah, that's why I think Giannis would be smart to wait and see how this plays out this year before signing an extension. They definitely look to have improved the team, but it doesn't matter if they don't get a better result in the playoffs. It's not like either Bogdan or Jrue have a lot of playoff experience. Hard to project how they might perform.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holliday is substantially better than Bledsoe. Many call Holliday the best defender at the guard position in the game. Plus Bledsoe choked in the playoffs.

Having perimeter players like Giannis, Holliday, Middleton is just so excellent both defensively and offensively now.

I think if it was 50/50 Giannis resigning before these moves it has gone up to at least 80% or more. ESPECIALLY if they can add a couple vet ring chasers to fill out the rest of the roster.

For sure his odds went up dramatically imo but if he was smart he would follow Lebron and keep signing short term contracts. It makes sense. The BIG money will always be there in the future

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure his odds went up dramatically imo but if he was smart he would follow Lebron and keep signing short term contracts. It makes sense. The BIG money will always be there in the future
Giannis loves the city of Milwaukee and I suspect he'll sign a long term contract. He isn't a mercenary like LeBron.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Bucks did this to keep Giannis in Milwaukee.
sarcastic well done GIF by Captain Obvious

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis loves the city of Milwaukee and I suspect he'll sign a long term contract. He isn't a mercenary like LeBron.
Does he love it enough to have a legacy that includes MVPs but no rings? That is the potential question. If he wins it all this year no one would expect him to leave. But if they make an early playoff exit again, how much better can they get? He may love Miami or Dallas even more!

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he love it enough to have a legacy that includes MVPs but no rings? That is the potential question. If he wins it all this year no one would expect him to leave. But if they make an early playoff exit again, how much better can they get? He may love Miami or Dallas even more!
Pretty sure I'd choose Miami in that one.....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he have a better chance of getting a ring with Dallas or Miami?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really.
Both have young talent that is/will be better than anyone he is currently playing with. Especially Miami who just knocked them out to play in the Finals.

• Boring
Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both have young talent that is/will be better than anyone he is currently be playing with. Especially Miami who just knocked them out to play in the Finals.
The Bucks have already strengthened their starting lineup.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks have already strengthened their starting lineup.
Which is why I said if they don't win it all this year. They also still don't have players as talented as the two I mentioned.