• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned some other definitions of "expressing" yesterday.

++++++++++

to press or squeeze out: to express the juice of grapes.

to exude or emit (a liquid, odor, etc.), as if under pressure: The roses expressed a sweet perfume.

Thanks for expressing your new understanding of vocabulary. Quite impressive.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Skittles and Skittles is a pair. Or maybe that could be a future pair, when Skittles is older and allowed to have more candy.

Instead of using Skittles (the candy) in the physical sense, maybe an abstract one is more applicable. Skittles (the candy) is known for its rainbow-colored pieces.

So I wonder if Skittles and rainbows can be a pair. I wonder if Skittles will have rainbow stickers on her notebooks, or will like drawing them. I wonder if she'll like the PBS show Reading Rainbow. I wonder if she'll look for rainbows when the clouds come out after some rain.

So, MHSL82, maybe you can help out. Has she shown any fondness for Skittles, or rainbows? What's your candy policy?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Video doesn't exist, but I saw it here:

I'd heard the song before, but I think not by this artist.

Thoughts on the backup choir?

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The usual pairs involving your kids would be Skittles and Amore; or MHSL82 and Mrs. MHSL82; or Mrs. MHSL82 and Skittles; MHSL82 and Amore.

But since you liked my creative ones from earlier (I think you liked them), here are the creative pairs involving your kids:

Skittles and falling down, or Skittles and accidentally getting hurt.

Amore and pretending to be a boy. (I could post a YouTube of a random kid doing pretending to be a boy, but can't do that right now, will find one later. It will probably involve someone pretending to go to the bathroom like her brother). (Also I'll watch your YouTube then too, since I will have committed myself to spending time on YouTube, so watching your clip will fall into that allotted time).

I can't believe this joke went on as long as it did, but when the older sister joined in on the make-believe, the siblings ended up laughing even more.

So, I wonder if this is what Amore was pretending to do, during the previous doctor visit. I wonder if the doctor was fooled by similar make-believe.

[youtube]-ge7T0hQ4TA[/youtube]

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how MHSL82 and Mrs. MHSL82 use their smart phones, to help raise their babies.

2. Chase Mobile App TV Commercial, 'Baby' - iSpot.tv

3. The Samsung ad where the dad rocks the baby above to sleep, and uses his smart phone to play NBA clips. Can't find a video yet.

4. Random cool video I found:

Sequel:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how MHSL82 and Mrs. MHSL82 use their smart phones, to help raise their babies.

3. The Samsung ad where the dad rocks the baby above to sleep, and uses his smart phone to play NBA clips. Can't find a video yet.

Here:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speech after the oath is better than the oath, so if it starts out poorly for you, wait.

[YOUTUBE]fpwhA-LdOHo[/YOUTUBE]

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She made a video about how to make a bomb using what you already have in the airplane? ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's in a bad light, but free advertising! ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says it's surprising, but saying that makes it predictable. Then, some at the wedding must have known the dad and bride to be capable of this (though not necessarily to the point of expecting this). I say "some" because I didn't know everybody at my wedding's personality and I've been to weddings as a friend of a friend that I didn't know that well. Free food! Just kidding.

[YOUTUBE]BOiR--6S9eQ[/YOUTUBE]

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says it's surprising, but saying that makes it predictable. Then, some at the wedding must have known the dad and bride to be capable of this (though not necessarily to the point of expecting this). I say "some" because I didn't know everybody at my wedding's personality and I've been to weddings as a friend of a friend that I didn't know that well. Free food! Just kidding.

[YOUTUBE]BOiR--6S9eQ[/YOUTUBE]

I would have dared someone to go join in. But that's mean. I'm sure that would ruin the moment.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My plan was to kiss her with every lip on my face.
~ Movie: Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid, 1982 - Spoken by Rigby Reardon (Steve Martin.)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"booooobies!!!"

Bizarre incident at McDonald?s drive-thru leads to woman being charged - journal-news.net | News, sports, jobs, community information for Martinsburg - The Journal

Bizarre incident at McDonald’s drive-thru leads to woman being charged

June 29, 2013

By Edward Marshall ([email protected]) , journal-news.net

MARTINSBURG - A bizarre incident at a McDonald's drive-thru in Martinsburg involving a bare-breasted woman and caramel led to the woman being arraigned Friday on warrants charging her with indecent exposure and providing false information to a police officer.

Sarah Lee Linaburg, 32, of Evans Run Drive, Martinsburg, was later released from custody after posting $6,000 bail.

According to court records, at about 12:06 a.m. April 27, the West Virginia State Police responded to the McDonald's on Apple Harvest Drive after an employee of the fast food restaurant called 911 and asked to speak with law enforcement about an incident that occurred at the drive-thru window.

The employee told police that while working at the drive-thru window, a man driving a purple Chrysler 300 pulled up to the window and ordered food.

After paying for the food, the man asked the employee for an extra cup of caramel for his coffee. When she handed the driver a cup of caramel, a woman in the vehicle's passenger seat took her shirt off while the driver put the caramel on her chest, records show.

The driver allegedly licked the caramel off her before driving away, records show.

The employee provided police with the vehicle's license plate number, and a trooper reviewed surveillance video footage of the drive-thru. Police couldn't identify the driver and the surveillance video footage didn't capture what occurred in the vehicle, records show.

The address listed on the vehicle's registration was traced back to Linaburg's home.

The next morning, troopers saw a purple Chrysler 300 in the driveway of the residence. The license plate number matched the one provided to police by the McDonald's employee, records show.

Linaburg told police the car was hers, but claimed she was at home sleeping when the alleged incident occurred. Police obtained a picture of her and returned to the McDonald's, where the employee who reported the incident identified the woman in the photo as the same woman she saw at the drive-thru window the previous night.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memo to everyone: either avoid Facebook because it is stupid and a waste of time or realize that some women will take their husband's last name as their middle but have the same first name as someone else you know with that last name. Won't say the name but I have a person I knew in high school, let's call her Jessica Call. There's another Jessica who married Mr. Call (whom I don't know). Now, her name is Jessica Roberts, listed as Jessica Call Roberts (again, fake name here). I thought, I know her, and she showed up on my news feed and I made a joke she was too stupid to get. She didn't like it and got mad. I realized later that she was a different person. Her profile was of a dog and she was my Facebook "friend" with that name. Gaah!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memo to everyone: either avoid Facebook because it is stupid and a waste of time or realize that some women will take their husband's last name as their middle but have the same first name as someone else you know with that last name. Won't say the name but I have a person I knew in high school, let's call her Jessica Call. There's another Jessica who married Mr. Call (whom I don't know). Now, her name is Jessica Roberts, listed as Jessica Call Roberts (again, fake name here). I thought, I know her, and she showed up on my news feed and I made a joke she was too stupid to get. She didn't like it and got mad. I realized later that she was a different person. Her profile was of a dog and she was my Facebook "friend" with that name. Gaah!

Interesting predicament, thanks.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized I didn't explain the logic of why I mentioned her dog profile. If it had been her and not the dog, I would have seen the person, and I wouldn't have assumed it was the person I knew. If she weren't my "FB friend" or on my newsfeed I would never have said anything. She, BTW, won't buy my story even though my friends list is public and I explained the names. Is there some conspiracy that people would go on and make comments, make up friends with similar names, etc. for no reason whatsoever? Needless to say, but will anyway, we're not "friends" anymore.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that some may be hesitant to click. If so, go to Google, look up and go to the UK version of Vogue's website and follow the above instructions. Someone hacked vogue... I just didn't want to say what they did to it. Or it might have been an employee or publicity stunt, I suppose.