• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notable Misspelled Jerseys

For some reason, I feel that Nuraman may like this more than others, and not because of the spellings. He could, if he chose, have a lot to say about them (but I doubt he would). Or not. Just posting in case.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Pelton
(6:16 PM)

Fairly or not, Vinny has always been perceived as a dumb coach. Doc is a much better communicator, which helps a lot. In basketball terms, Vinny's teams have succeeded primarily in offense despite vanilla systems.

Why is vanilla considered plain?

Water is plain.

Vanilla is tasty.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are MHSL82's kids, about 14 years from now, when they're in high school.

NOTE: Yes, all of these cell phone carrier companies, or smart phone companies, seem to portray MHSL82's family life perfectly.

I've posted a whole series of these, over the past few months.

Verizon TV Commercial, 'Little Brother's First Day' - iSpot.tv

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOTE: Yes, all of these cell phone carrier companies, or smart phone companies, seem to portray MHSL82's family live perfectly.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop following me around. My family is starting to wonder who you are. ;)

I am on to you, you are just trying to gain back the lead in the post count in this thread.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is vanilla considered plain?

Water is plain.

Vanilla is tasty.

Why is plain considered plain? I mean, I've had plain yogurt when I was expecting vanilla. Not good. Neutral is the real plain. I'm starting my own brand of yogurt and my plain is going to be called, "Neutral Flavor, Actually No Flavor At All Yogurt. Really, No Flavor. If You Say There Is, You Are Lying Yogurt."

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is plain considered plain? I mean, I've had plain yogurt when I was expecting vanilla. Not good. Neutral is the real plain. I'm starting my own brand of yogurt and my plain is going to be called, "Neutral Flavor, Actually No Flavor At All Yogurt. Really, No Flavor. If You Say There Is, You Are Lying Yogurt."

All yogurt has flavor. Sometimes a spoiled flavor.

FACTS.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd appreciate if you'd stop following me around. My family is starting to wonder who you are. ;)

I am on to you, you are just trying to gain back the lead in the post count in this thread.

I didn't really realize it when I posted it, but I just realized now that Verizon has really amped up their marketing towards families.

* Two brothers commercial:

[YOUTUBE]xD-DOMuArwM[/YOUTUBE]

* "Kid growing up" Mothers Day commercial.

* The aforementioned "First day of school" commercial.

I guess that's why when I see a commercial about a family with kids, I think of MHSL82.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOTE: Yes, all of these cell phone carrier companies, or smart phone companies, seem to portray MHSL82's family live perfectly.

Does it really matter who your sibling is in high school? Isn't your social status based more on you, and who your friends are, rather than your siblings or even parents?

You can't control who your siblings or parents are. You can only control your actions and who your friends are.

So what's the big deal if you have a sibling, who may be weird? So what if you're seen talking to the sibling for 1 minute a day? You're siblings, you have to talk about or sync up on home stuff once in a while. As long as one sibling isn't seen as a tag-a-long, but either a true group member, or just someone's sibling, isn't that ok?

I had a male friend in high school who had a female twin. But I would always forget he was a twin, because he would never talk about her, nor did they ever interact much. But even if he talked to her for a minute a few days a month, that wouldn't change what I thought of him.

If you're the older sibling, and your younger sibling is seen talking to you at school for a minute, and your friend asks who that is and why you're talking to that person, can't you just say "that person is my sibling" and that the friend will understand?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a neighborhood kid who told me not to talk to her at elementary school. But I didn't mind, we weren't real friends anyways, and I'd have no reason to talk to her. I never did anyways, I had my friends.

Siblings have to talk to each other a little bit, right? Not like neigherbood kids.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a neighborhood kid who told me not to talk to her at elementary school. But I didn't mind, we weren't real friends anyways, and I'd have no reason to talk to her. I never did anyways, I had my friends.

Siblings have to talk to each other a little bit, right? Not like neigherbood kids.

Haha. Thinking this was the only new post, I read this before I read the above posts, so it was a bit of a strange post. I was thinking, "ok, good to know."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOTE: Yes, all of these cell phone carrier companies, or smart phone companies, seem to portray MHSL82's family life perfectly.

Truth. My family is perfect, live perfectly, and are portrayed to live perfectly. They're stalkers, but we are perfect hosts.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth. My family is perfect, live perfectly, and are portrayed to live perfectly. They're stalkers, but we are perfect hosts.

;) You know I meant "family life perfectly", but the edit timer had ran out. It's only 5 minutes. :( I must have just missed the cutoff time.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Thinking this was the only new post, I read this before I read the above posts, so it was a bit of a strange post. I was thinking, "ok, good to know."

So what do you think about all of this?

Back to that neighborhood kid, here was to the extent I could tell we weren't friends. On the bus, I had heard her tell some joke, it went something like this.

"A man says to a woman, 'take off'".
"Take off what"?
"Take off bra."

She didn't tell that joke to me on the bus, but to her friends, and I just happened to overhear it.

Then, when the two of us were walking towards our respective homes, she started to tell me the same joke.

Unfortunately, she must not have thought I'd get the joke; or she didn't feel to comfortable tell me a semi-dirty joke.

So she changed the last part to "Take off zebra, nevermind, that doesn't make any sense." She then tried to nervously laugh it off.

I didn't tell her that I had heard the real version earlier. I figured what was the point, if you can't tell THAT joke to another kid, then you're really not that comfortable around each other.

It's also embarrassing for me, knowing you're getting the "zebra" version of the joke.

This was late in elementary school, not one of the first few years, so of course we'd all heard much worse jokes by then.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
;) You know I meant "family life perfectly", but the edit timer had ran out. It's only 5 minutes. :( I must have just missed the cutoff time.

I didn't even notice that. I was just trying to split the words into perfect family, perfect life, perfect family life, living perfectly, etc. Besides, you have it right.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, did you and either your brother or sister go to the same middle school or high school at the same time? Did you have any conversations about "no face to face on school property"? Or did you talk at school as needed?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]xVrJ8DxECbg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, did you and either your brother or sister go to the same middle school or high school at the same time? Did you have any conversations about "no face to face on school property"? Or did you talk at school as needed?

That would be too petty for us. His friends were nice to me, but always felt that was that way because I was my brother's brother. But maybe that was because he was his brother's brother? I was in the same section (Elementary, Jr. High, High School, college) for only one or two years. We went to the same elementary school when I was in 2nd and he was in 4th, but then he went to a more advanced elementary for 5th and 6th. That was better for him because he was so smart, but not good for me, as I was regular smart (I wasn't dumb). I didn't express anything negative because I just knew he went "there" and I went "here." Then, I was in 7th when he was in 9th and where I went to school, 7-9 was Jr. High - 9th was high school technically grade-wise but in the Jr. High building. Then I was in 10th when my brother was in 12th, the last year of High School. Yes, I capitalize it. No, I don't know why.

Then, my brother went to USC. I got in two years later to there, Pepperdine, and San Diego. Chose USC because of ranking and my brother. At my brother's wedding, I joked in a toast that he copied me everywhere. I went to [Jr. High], he went to same. High School, same. College, same. I told the audience that I didn't care if he did these things earlier; they didn't know him well, as he was so good at copying that he did what he knew I would do early. I went to a different elementary than he did. He went to a different elementary than I did. I dated a girl and got married (I did this before he did). He would probably get a dog like we had and have a kid, just like we were planning.

My sister was 4.5 years younger than I was, so I was only in the same elementary one year when she was. I graduated a semester before she went to USC.

I think I told you how the distance between my brother's son and my daughter is the same distance as my wife's brother's kid and my second daughter will be. IF my sister-in-law just conceived, she'd have hers the same distance after my second daughter.

The distance on a non-leap year calendar between my nephew's birthday and my daughter's is exactly the same as between my birthday and my daughter's. And the same distance between my second daughter's due date and my sister-in-law's birthday.