• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryson DeChambeau

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming he put on the lbs during golf's "offseason", I dont think its out of the question. Assuming he had/has a decent personal trainer and a nutritionist, 20 lbs can be gained relatively quickly.
He’s drinking 6 protein shakes, 4 eggs 5 bacon and toast breakfast, pb & j lunch, afternoon snacks, and steak & potatoes dinner.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no denying that DeChambeau is on either steroids or HGH.

He’s not. I know the guy, he’s just super intense when it comes to training. He’s just eating 5,000 calories a day to bulk up then he’ll shed the fat once he’s put on the mass his body needs to bulk up.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s drinking 6 protein shakes, 4 eggs 5 bacon and toast breakfast, pb & j lunch, afternoon snacks, and steak & potatoes dinner.
he is basically on the Michael Phelps workout plan.

He is a beast right now.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is basically on the Michael Phelps workout plan.

He is a beast right now.

I seriously doubted his initiative to do this long term, but yes he’s freaking getting huge and it’s obviously working for him right now. Long term without serious injury remains to be seen.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubted his initiative to do this long term, but yes he’s freaking getting huge and it’s obviously working for him right now. Long term without serious injury remains to be seen.
he is such an unorthodox golfer...it will be interesting if this all pays off in the end.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is such an unorthodox golfer...it will be interesting if this all pays off in the end.
I wonder if he lifts with his arms straight out.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unorthodox, same as Wolff. Just amazing to see this on that level work so well.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying this. I wouldn't have recognized him if it weren't for the cap. You don't just bulk up like that. PGA has a PED problem and they really need to ramp up testing.

I agree, dude is on the sauce. I been there. His gains are abnormal.
Probably doing some HGH stacked with Decadurabolin.....8 week cycle. Maybe some Winstrol V.
Plus eating everything in sight.

Also, is it legal again to " anchor " your putter?...cuz he's also doing that.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, dude is on the sauce. I been there. His gains are abnormal.
Probably doing some HGH stacked with Decadurabolin.....8 week cycle. Maybe some Winstrol V.
Plus eating everything in sight.

Also, is it legal again to " anchor " your putter?...cuz he's also doing that.
It’s illegal to anchor the putter in your chest or stomach. Bryson run the putter straight up is left arm which is legal.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really needs to suck it the F up! "We need our privacy on the course" Um... When you are in contention the camera will be on you so stfu!

"It wil hurt my reputation" - Well then, don't throw your club after a bad shot!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling it now, dude will have some serious back issues

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Koepka has an opinion

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really needs to suck it the F up! "We need our privacy on the course" Um... When you are in contention the camera will be on you so stfu!

"It wil hurt my reputation" - Well then, don't throw your club after a bad shot!

"We need our privacy on the course"

He added something to the effect of when things are not going our way.

This pussy only wants the cameras to catch the good shots? Fuck you...TV sports capture the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat and everything in between....as a player, you don't get to control what the cameras shoot.

Amazing he would even say that, but he is a different dude.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We need our privacy on the course"

He added something to the effect of when things are not going our way.

This pussy only wants the cameras to catch the good shots? Fuck you...TV sports capture the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat and everything in between....as a player, you don't get to control what the cameras shoot.

Amazing he would even say that, but he is a different dude.

EXACTLY!!! He is such a jack-ass. He really is... The job of TV is to get the "shot" whether it is a good or bad "shot" suck it up buttercup (Bryson)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY!!! He is such a jack-ass. He really is... The job of TV is to get the "shot" whether it is a good or bad "shot" suck it up buttercup (Bryson)

I get that players are human and they will make mistakes, but berating a cameraman because he caught a bad shot and a reaction to it on camera is so full of shit that I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. What makes live sports so entertaining is you really don't know what's going to happen at any given time.

I'm sure Justin Thomas was steaming after losing that round to Morikawa last week...but hell...he still cashed a check for over $600k...that's a pretty good reason to handle it like a professional. This guy is just a fucking spoiled brat that thinks he can control the whole process...I didn't care much one way or the other about him as a player, but after this...he's pretty easy to root against...he's lucky fans won't be at these events.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that players are human and they will make mistakes, but berating a cameraman because he caught a bad shot and a reaction to it on camera is so full of shit that I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. What makes live sports so entertaining is you really don't know what's going to happen at any given time.

I'm sure Justin Thomas was steaming after losing that round to Morikawa last week...but hell...he still cashed a check for over $600k...that's a pretty good reason to handle it like a professional. This guy is just a fucking spoiled brat that thinks he can control the whole process...I didn't care much one way or the other about him as a player, but after this...he's pretty easy to root against...he's lucky fans won't be at these events.

and reports are that the cameraman didn't even get the whole meltdown on camera to begin with. You are a professional athlete you makes a living basically on television... If you don't like it get another profession. Simple as that. You take the good with that bad. I can't remember the tournament or the player (i believe he wasn't that known) who was a lefty and as hitting his 2nd shot with a wood and completely duffed it like 40/50 yards... He looked at the camera and said, "welp, yup, I just did that" laughing and moved on...

If you want people to like you, you must take the bad as well and go with it He clearly doesn't get it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could very well be on something, if it is it could be just a low dosage but I don't think that is the main part of him hitting the ball further. This guy is a perfectionist. He studies the game a lot and backing it by science. You can take all the PED's you want and it isn't going to magically let you hit it 343, sure it can help some, he is stronger and that can definitely have an effect. He reminds me of Trevor Bauer-MLB pitcher. He loves the science behind the sport and studying it to become a perfectionist. I haven't heard about his pregame routines but I remember Bauer had some crazy ones.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as swing speed...he isn't even top 25. He swings around 118 mph. Champ and Vegas at 1 and 2 are around 125-128...which is insane! Koepka's average is around 122 mph