• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryce Brown.......................

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed in that highlight reel why he was signed rather than Michael...........he holds the ball in his left hand when running left and in the right hand when running right. In all seriousness, I remember him making waves when he started with the Eagles. Surprised at how young he still is, and perfectly fine with a place holder until Beast comes back. Lynch should have a solid 4-weeks until the wildcard round before we should need him. Russ is playing out of his mind right now, and if he keeps that up the running game can take a back seat against the upcoming opponents. Rawls is ridiculous, and proven so. Our future at the position looks as bright as ever, and hope Beast can ride off into the sunset with another ring. He deserves another one.

What video did you watch? Brown doesn't switch the ball in his hands, if he starts with it in his left hand it stays in the left, the right hand, it stays in the right even if he switches directions. He will take on defenders on his left side with the ball in his left hand and he never has it tucked away. He throws his carry arm around like the football isn't even in his hand -.-

People the reason Brown has had problems sticking with teams is he fumbles about every 40th touch, a higher rate than Michael's fumbles. Michael's has 1 fumble in 67 touches. No i am not a Michael's backer i think he is a sub par RB but don't be to excited about Brown. there is a reason he can't stay on a team. Just hope these two can help the Hawks till Lynch gets back and they can cut bait. I would much rather have Coleman running for us than either Brown or Michael. Brown has 29 carries this season with a fumble.

Last edited:

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What video did you watch? Brown doesn't switch the ball in his hands, if he starts with it in his left hand it stays in the left, the right hand, it stays in the right even if he switches directions. He will take on defenders on his left side with the ball in his left hand and he never has it tucked away. He throws his carry arm around like the football isn't even in his hand -.-

People the reason Brown has had problems sticking with teams is he fumbles about every 40th touch, a higher rate than Michael's fumbles. Michael's has 1 fumble in 67 touches. No i am not a Michael's backer i think he is a sub par RB but don't be to excited about Brown. there is a reason he can't stay on a team. Just hope these two can help the Hawks till Lynch gets back and they can cut bait. I would much rather have Coleman running for us than either Brown or Michael. Brown has 29 carries this season with a fumble.
I never said he switched hands while running, I said he starts in the correct hand when running the ball; which is better than what CM ever did. All of this is a moot point now that CM is back anyways. All we need are place holders that won't hurt us until Beast gets back, and I'm pretty confident that as soon as the fumbles start PC will cut bait. See Dujan Harris.