• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The daily thread used to be where all the "assholes" from cbs went because they were mostly all the most thick skinned and funny posters

now all everyone does is bitch about banning people and cry about getting made fun of....

no shit

nice bumps. STD?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
]
Yea ... mrs pickles slept with ever eggplant she saw ....

6873605_orig.jpg

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never do, I pretty much leave this thread up all day and look for it when I get home

We cover all topics in here, not much need to bounce around

No, not really.

I said this last night...this could be, or at least could have been, something far different and more fun than the shit CBS turned into...

But some were hell bent on basically recreating CBS.

If the people who say they're going away really go away? Good. They were most of the problem, and maybe the good posters who left in large part because of those posters who say they're going away will come back again.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The daily thread used to be where all the "assholes" from cbs went because they were mostly all the most thick skinned and funny posters

now all everyone does is bitch about banning people and cry about getting made fun of....

It's still the right place to be if you want to pass some time at work. The drama was always there....you are just pretending it is worse now.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Rock wasn't such a bitch...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not our fault that you're the only Reds fan that has learned how to use the interwebz. Get some of your Reds homies an Apple II and a dial up modem and tell them to join.

Yeah.

Go over to the Reds board. There's one guy that I know of over there that can have a good discussion.

The rest seriously want to see Dusty dead.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not really.

I said this last night...this could be, or at least could have been, something far different and more fun than the shit CBS turned into...

But some were hell bent on basically recreating CBS.

If the people who say they're going away really go away? Good. They were most of the problem, and maybe the good posters who left in large part because of those posters who say they're going away will come back again.

It's part of the reason my post count is <1k... I post more at night because it's when a lot of the pissing matches are over and normal bs'ing about whos team is getting their asses kicked

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still looking for career numbers

Home: .323/.388/.504/.892
Road: .286/.356/.417/.773

120 point OPS gap

still waiting to hear what this has to do with the 2013 All Star game

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's part of the reason my post count is <1k... I post more at night because it's when a lot of the pissing matches are over and normal bs'ing about whos team is getting their asses kicked

Exactly.

Unfortunately I get paid for doing pretty much nothing these days, so bs'ing here makes my days go by much faster than it otherwise would.

I'm going to start playing more golf during the day soon though.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still the right place to be if you want to pass some time at work. The drama was always there....you are just pretending it is worse now.

its far worse now ... in terms of the whinning and posters who have left because of it

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah - I'm not exactly sure what people are looking for in their message board experience. I mean this is the same group that went through an 800+ classic rock countdown. Really doesn't seem like the entertainment bar is set that high.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Unfortunately I get paid for doing pretty much nothing these days, so bs'ing here makes my days go by much faster than it otherwise would.

I'm going to start playing more golf during the day soon though.

I hear ya man

They sent me to Texas for 3 days and I don't even have shit to do here. Gotta get back golfing though, going to Orlando next week so going to play all 4 days I'm there.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its far worse now ... in terms of the whinning and posters who have left because of it

Really it isn't.

It's just now, (hopefully anyway) the posters that are leaving aren't one's anybody really wants to stay.

It was the opposite before.