• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins Hosting Predators, 7:00 PM, January 2, 2014

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins and Celtics are both playing tonight but the Bruins game starts earlier so I'll start it's thread first.

Bruins come in with 54 points in 40 games for exactly 1.35/game. 5 points behind Pittsburgh in conference standings with 2 games in hand on them.

Carl Soderberg and Dougie Hamilton both have medical clearance to play tonight, which is good news for my team.

Nashville comes in at 18-18-4, starting a 3 game road trip 9 points out of play-off position.

Would be nice if the Bruins got the knack for killing penalties back. They were only 1 for 5 in that area against
Edmonton last game. Would be even nicer if they forced Nashville to fail at killing some! Either would do them more good than fights possibly could.

GO BRUINS! :yahoo::nod::yahoo::nod::yahoo:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, we've killed a penalty since I turned my TV on, now let's score some goals!

GO BRUINS! :yahoo:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NESN, glorifying fights by replaying them does neither hockey nor the Bruins any good at all,so no more of those, please. Whoever in any sense won the fight involved!

Bruins, starting fights does not help score goals or help prevent them, so let the other side start them focus on HOCKEY!

One period drawn, now WIN the next two.

GO BRUINS! :clap::clap::clap:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AUS WEG, Mazanec!

The puck belongs BEHIND you!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Niklas Svedberg!

The Finnish born Rask has worked out well for us, here's hoping you can do likewise!

WIN, BRUINS! :yahoo::clap::yahoo:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bruins need to start kicking peoples asses and not play panzy hockey. This aint Pittsburgh or Vancouver

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either would do them more good than fights possibly could.

NESN, glorifying fights by replaying them does neither hockey nor the Bruins any good at all,so no more of those, please. Whoever in any sense won the fight involved!

Bruins, starting fights does not help score goals or help prevent them, so let the other side start them focus on HOCKEY!

Waaaaaaaaaaa

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One period drawn, now WIN the next two.

GO BRUINS! :clap::clap::clap:

Fighting is necessary until the league gets rid of goon players and the kind of unsportsmanlike play that causes injuries and ends careers. PERIOD!!! It's the way the league is now and until they're serious about cleaning things up whining about it doesn't do squat. sorry but that's the way things stand at the moment

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm late. I'm setting up a fund for a coworker who with his girlfriend and 2 young children lost everything except the clothes on their back due to a fire that destroyed the apartment they lived in.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm late. I'm setting up a fund for a coworker who with his girlfriend and 2 young children lost everything except the clothes on their back due to a fire that destroyed the apartment they lived in.

Wow, sorry to hear that, thoughts & prayers from the Doobster.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bruins need to start kicking peoples asses and not play panzy hockey. This aint Pittsburgh or Vancouver

This is hockey, not the farcical WWE.

Puck-handling is FAR more valuable than fisticuffs, as is skating.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, sorry to hear that, thoughts & prayers from the Doobster.

Yeah right now I'm writing a post to put on my facebook page in hopes of getting some clothes for the kids. Gonna hope for some toys too. When I got to work today I gave a $50 Sears card so they could get some clothes there. It is a card I received for a refund. I'll write a check tomorrow.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get on the board now Bruins. And not wait for another power play to take the lead!

GO BRUINS! :yahoo:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah right now I'm writing a post to put on my facebook page in hopes of getting some clothes for the kids. Gonna hope for some toys too. When I got to work today I gave a $50 Sears card so they could get some clothes there. It is a card I received for a refund. I'll write a check tomorrow.

Really unfortunate. Good thing they have a friend like you :suds:

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hockey, not the farcical WWE.

Puck-handling is FAR more valuable than fisticuffs, as is skating.

That is right this is hockey and hockey has fighting! The Bruins need a fucking wake up call that a fight brings.

If you don't like hockey fights I suggest you go watch the Celtics play cocaine ball.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Bruins playing uninspired hockey for the last 5 games or so. No Thornton for all of them and that a coincidence?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on that, Doobee!

Yeah, stuff like that really puts things into perspective. Makes you realize that a lot of your daily gripes aren't really that big a deal compared to the problems facing others.