• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins Hosting Predators, 7:00 PM, January 2, 2014

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God just stop. I am begging you.

Go watch Golf. It has no fights and should meet your expectations better.

I have tried this ... over & over & over. The 'dude' just doesn't get it ... fighting IS a part of hockey and IS part of the game.

You hear the same whiney ass bitching, every nite, regarding fighting ... it's basically why I cant stand posting anymore when it comes to B's hockey, cuz that's all you ever hear from this 'guy' that starts game threads ... annoying as hell. He'd rather piss/moan and get his mangina twerked every time a fight starts than just accepting it for what it is.

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is SLY and his anti NHL pussification?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tried this ... over & over & over. The 'dude' just doesn't get it ... fighting IS a part of hockey and IS part of the game.

You hear the same whiney ass bitching, every nite, regarding fighting ... it's basically why I cant stand posting anymore when it comes to B's hockey, cuz that's all you ever hear from this 'guy' that starts game threads ... annoying as hell. He'd rather piss/moan and get his mangina twerked every time a fight starts than just accepting it for what it is.

I know. I hae tried but he seems to be stuck in the mud regarding it.

I guess I will have to make a GNT and encourage fighting in every aspect :lol:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I hae tried but he seems to be stuck in the mud regarding it.

I guess I will have to make a GNT and encourage fighting in every aspect :lol:

Go watch WWE!

DON'T try to turn the NHL into a similar farce!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch WWE!

DON'T try to turn the NHL into a similar farce!

Okay you know what Brahmsian, we get it, you don't like fighting in hockey. Some people don't mind fighting in hockey. How about not posting your position in every Bruins game thread just to rile up other posters?

For the record, I think one day you're going to see fighting if not completely eliminated from the league, at a minimum greatly reduced. However, that day is likely 15-20 years away. In the meantime, I guess you'll just have to put up with it.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you know what Brahmsian, we get it, you don't like fighting in hockey. Some people don't mind fighting in hockey. How about not posting your position in every Bruins game thread just to rile up other posters.

I'm not doing it to rile anyone.

If the people who like fights won't post about being bored by the lack of them...

The Bruins didn't need any fights to win last night, did they?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you know what Brahmsian, we get it, you don't like fighting in hockey. Some people don't mind fighting in hockey. How about not posting your position in every Bruins game thread just to rile up other posters?

For the record, I think one day you're going to see fighting if not completely eliminated from the league, at a minimum greatly reduced. However, that day is likely 15-20 years away. In the meantime, I guess you'll just have to put up with it.

Agreed - I get tired of hearing/reading the anti-fighting posts, we get the point already

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not doing it to rile anyone.

If the people who like fights won't post about being bored by the lack of them...

The Bruins didn't need any fights to win last night, did they?

If you want to discuss this further, we can do it via private messages. All I'm saying is that you have made your position quite clear as have other posters. It's doubtful you're going to change their minds and I doubt your position is going to change (which I have no problem with). We have also had several threads regarding fighting in hockey on this board and I think those discussions should happen in those threads and leave the game threads to discussion about that particular game in question.

Just my :2cents:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to discuss this further, we can do it via private messages. All I'm saying is that you have made your position quite clear as have other posters. It's doubtful you're going to change their minds and I doubt your position is going to change (which I have no problem with). We have also had several threads regarding fighting in hockey on this board and I think those discussions should happen in those threads and leave the game threads to discussion about that particular game in question.

:clap:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll endeavor from here on out to let other posters mention fights before I do, whether or not I start the game thread.

Satisfied?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yahoo::10: :suds: