• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Arians retires

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce, how fast did the Rams turn it around?

tenor.gif

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why don't you see it? Arizona took the first mistake the colts made. Pagano's hands were tied with Luck not being healthy and the colts FO being a dumpster. Arizona is much more stable organization. They've taken steelers coaches the last two times. I don't see Haley going back there. Maybe if Pittsburgh does not make the SB and Tomlin gets fired, he could be it. But I think that team takes coaches who had some good moments. And Pagano was good from 13-14. Indy went downhill when Luck was playing hurt and Reggie Wayne was cut. Arizona would definitely go for someone who can at least hold down the fort with a lot of talent and very Wayne-like leader in Fitzgerald.
Pagano isn't a very good head coach. No one is scrambling to hire him after he just got fired by the Colts.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Arians. It was time for him to go though. Cardinals need to do a full proper rebuild now. Acquired picks and start building up the roster. And find a QB

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, thinking Palmer was a great QB is the first problem. I would think an offensive coach would always have his eye on developing a young guy as opposed to relying on an old, broken down, never was like Palmer.
Yea. The playoff appearances, nfc champ appearance and the highest winning percentage of of Palmers career was a huge problem. I can’t believe they actually gave up a 7th round pick for for him.

Arians was terrible developing Payton Manning and Rothlesbuger as well. And the fact that two out of the five years he was the head coach and won coach of the year was just pathetic.

When you get a bit older and learn a little bit more about football we can rehash this topic. Until then, run along.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him, always liked him.