• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns @ Rams

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, anyone going? My wife and I will be making the 13 hour journey east on I70 from Colorado Springs to watch the game. My step son is flying in from Cleveland as well to join us, he is a big Browns fan. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn directly right behind the EJD if anyone wants to get together for some pregame adult beverages and some eats as I am sure there will be a few tailgate parties going on. GO RAMS!!!!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 hours...wow have a great time. Saving my doladas to hopefully go to the AZ game next season. That is a 10-11 hour drive. We always split it into two days and stay at a hotel each way or at least on the way to AZ. :yes: GO RAMS!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, anyone going? My wife and I will be making the 13 hour journey east on I70 from Colorado Springs to watch the game. My step son is flying in from Cleveland as well to join us, he is a big Browns fan. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn directly right behind the EJD if anyone wants to get together for some pregame adult beverages and some eats as I am sure there will be a few tailgate parties going on. GO RAMS!!!!!

Seriously dedicated RAM fan right there!! Anything over a 10 hour drive, I start to develop a serious FLAT SPOT on my ass! I think that if I ever went to a game it would be in St Louis, I would probably fly instead of driving the 1400 miles. Anyways good luck in the Windy City! Go RAMS!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dedicated RAM fan right there!! Anything over a 10 hour drive, I start to develop a serious FLAT SPOT on my ass! I think that if I ever went to a game it would be in St Louis, I would probably fly instead of driving the 1400 miles. Anyways good luck in the Windy City! Go RAMS!

Isn't the Windy city in Chicago?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the game was in Chicago.
Back in 1988 a friend stopped by my house and said he just heard on the radio that the Lakers/Warriors game still had not sold out. Plenty of tickets at the door. So we jumped in the car and picked up another friend and drove for 45 mins in heavy traffic to the Forum. The parking lot was empty! the un sold out game was in Oakland! lol :pound: