• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns post game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really feel for Browns fans, we’ve been there, we know

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of any NFL team, just the teams that I bet on that week, but I'm on the Skins bandwagon this year, JD is exciting to watch.

in the meantime, I bet the Browns wish this guy is still playing QB for them.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD is this good with a very average receiving corp. Avante Adams is on the market, imaging if he had Adams....I hope the skins get him for JD.
Think the price tag is too high currently and don’t personally think he’s a good fit for our WR corps room.

We are only year 1 into our roster up grades and if a trade happens by the trade deadline, I’d think it’d be more likely the D that Adam Peters would address. That’s just my personal opinion.

AP has hit on every one of the FAs he pulled in (most on 1 year contracts) and I’ve been amazed at the difference we’ve seen. Got tons of draft capital and cap space for next year currently too.

Coaching staff with Dan Quin, Kliff and Anthony Lyn have far surpassed any expectations in year 1 as well.

Exciting times for Skins fans.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the price tag is too high currently and don’t personally think he’s a good fit for our WR corps room.

We are only year 1 into our roster up grades and if a trade happens by the trade deadline, I’d think it’d be more likely the D that Adam Peters would address. That’s just my personal opinion.

AP has hit on every one of the FAs he pulled in (most on 1 year contracts) and I’ve been amazed at the difference we’ve seen. Got tons of draft capital and cap space for next year currently too.

Coaching staff with Dan Quin, Kliff and Anthony Lyn have far surpassed any expectations in year 1 as well.

Exciting times for Skins fans.
Kliff is a perfect OC for JD with his air raid offense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD is this good with a very average receiving corp. Avante Adams is on the market, imaging if he had Adams....I hope the skins get him for JD.
Don’t spend resources on him , keep the cap space , and the picks and continue to grow ,

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know how this year is going to end, but I can't tell you how much it means to me to have my team back.

It's almost embarrassing how much this team means to me. Maybe it's because a lot my childhood memories was me watching the Skins win Superbowls with my dad.

Go Skins.

It feels to go into work, and my sports enemies have nothing to say but good things. The cowboy fans i work with, we've been at peace.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The question is ,does Davante Adam’s fit the mold of a WR that helps JD? I say the answer is no. Most of the success of JD has been on broken plays or short passes. Adam’s is more of a possession type receiver these days. Wait for Tee next season or if you want a WR, kick the tires on the Cheetah. It would be awesome to see the foot race on this team.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These type of players stepping up has truly impressed me. Staff and AP really nailing non measurable mental mind set characteristics