• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the team is focusing on developing mikey. Noah is making plays. Cant take him off the field.

Forbes is just a backup at this point and will get in the game if there is an injury CB#4.

Same with Davis. Looks like we are going to use Luvu like Parsons rushing from the middle and edge. Davis only sees the filed if someone gets hurt or backup duties.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team is focusing on developing mikey. Noah is making plays. Cant take him off the field.

Forbes is just a backup at this point and will get in the game if there is an injury CB#4.

Same with Davis. Looks like we are going to use Luvu like Parsons rushing from the middle and edge. Davis only sees the filed if someone gets hurt or backup duties.
DQ has said, packages, players and reps will change based on the game-plan in use. Amazing to see him and the coaches getting the best out of players.

You’re likely right regarding Forbes and Davis but having them absorb and develop under this staff will help both of them down the road regardless.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DQ has said, packages, players and reps will change based on the game-plan in use. Amazing to see him and the coaches getting the best out of players.

You’re likely right regarding Forbes and Davis but having them absorb and develop under this staff will help both of them down the road regardless.

I agree. I'm not writing them off by no means. Its just what i see right now. Mikey and Noah are getting alot of snaps right now. When Ferrell comes back I dont think Davis' snaps increase.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but he has been hitting everything, i was shocked he missed that one.
I know what you meant, just noting that it’s an amazing position to be in vs expectations of QB play 5 games in