• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns being Browns

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of friendly fire in this thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't need to pay attention to know a RB coach does not have his own offense, but whatever.

All positions but ours are filled now. That's a real good thing as we cannot be used for leverage.

I already said multiple times I didn't care what offense (or give a moments thought to) what offense Freddie was running because I wasn't happy with the hire in the first place. What do you not understand about that?

There really is something wrong with you. Even when an explanation's given you still have an issue with it. Why do you enjoy acting like that on a daily basis?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said multiple times I didn't care what offense (or give a moments thought to) what offense Freddie was running because I wasn't happy with the hire in the first place. What do you not understand about that?

There really is something wrong with you. Even when an explanation's given you still have an issue with it. Why do you enjoy acting like that on a daily basis?

"Run Wamu.....run!"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah....better to just make something up then finally after seeing proof 5+ times you were wrong own it. But was that it? Nope. Also had to mention the Hunt topic again. what is called deflection.

You be you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are gonn "talk to OBJ and hunt"
Gonna be an interesting year for those two. Not that concerned about Hunt, since weed should be legal anyhow and the NFL is fucking retarded for ever even testing for it in the first place, but I'm hoping OBJ backs up his talk about it being an awesome year. The offense was a shitshow last year, but he contributed with more than his fair share of drops.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be an interesting year for those two. Not that concerned about Hunt, since weed should be legal anyhow and the NFL is fucking retarded for ever even testing for it in the first place, but I'm hoping OBJ backs up his talk about it being an awesome year. The offense was a shitshow last year, but he contributed with more than his fair share of drops.
But it's not legal lol. If it was josh Gordon would be ok. And the browns let things be lax yet again. Great culture there.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's not legal lol. If it was josh Gordon would be ok. And the browns let things be lax yet again. Great culture there.
What are you talking about Josh Gordon for? I'm sure he'll get drug tested, and if he fails, he fails. If he doesn't, he plays. He was supposed to be a distraction last year and he looked great, so if he plays again this year, I have no doubt he'll be good again.

Here's a secret: there are players on your team that would fail a drug test this morning if they had to take one. It's not a secret.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully OBJ practices with his QB this year lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gordon will never be ok. That dude is an addict and he isn't just smoking weed lol.
I think you would be surprised how many football players smoke weed, but they never get caught bc they actually just think. It's probably more than half the league or close to that. Calvin smoked before every single game and never failed one drug test...has nothing to do with culture.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about Josh Gordon for? I'm sure he'll get drug tested, and if he fails, he fails. If he doesn't, he plays. He was supposed to be a distraction last year and he looked great, so if he plays again this year, I have no doubt he'll be good again.
27 catches on 47 balls thrown to him. 426 yards and 1 TD. Doesn't seem "great".
He's a dumbass, we can all agree on that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a secret: there are players on your team that would fail a drug test this morning if they had to take one. It's not a secret.
Rules r rules. He got a Second chance....should respect the rules.

Thanks for enlightening me. While I agree with your point. The point is he got caught with drugs didn't he? Or am I wrong.?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 catches on 47 balls thrown to him. 426 yards and 1 TD. Doesn't seem "great".
He's a dumbass, we can all agree on that.
I don't think you watched any Browns games if I were to guess. For starters, he had 37 catches on 44 targets, so I'm not sure where you're getting your data. Secondly, when he was in the game at the same time as Chubb, he was a more than willing blocker, as well. He played great for the Browns. If he hadn't they would've already cut him.

And again, I couldn't possibly care less about the weed. If he gets suspended, I blame the NFL for it's idiotic policies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rules r rules. He got a Second chance....should respect the rules.

Thanks for enlightening me. While I agree with your point. The point is he got caught with drugs didn't he? Or am I wrong.?
He didn't get charged with anything drug-related. If we're only talking about weed, I'm always going to side with the player. It's incredibly fucked up that the NFL hasn't done away with testing for it or caring about it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get charged with anything drug-related. If we're only talking about weed, I'm always going to side with the player. It's incredibly fucked up that the NFL hasn't done away with testing for it or caring about it.

NFL doesn't side with the player over weed, and it's still illegal in Ohio. I'm sure this cop is in the shit for not arresting him for possession, now that this has been publicized.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what your beliefs are or why mine are. Rules r rules. We've seen guys without charges get popped
With suspensions time and again fwiw. Like I said I'm not disagreeing with you. But I'm gonna guess your company haS a drug policy. Do You follow it? If you don't is there consequences? Why is it different because he's an athlete? One granted a massive second chance at something few ppl Get.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but all your quote said (assuming from new coach and/or GM?) was they would talk to him (and OBJ). What would you like them to say instead?
You're right poor phrasing. There is not ouch they can say publicly. I guess
Imho better to just shut up. That culture is already under such scrutiny.