• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this thread still has legs over 500 replies 800 rainbows and 300 face palms

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank u brotha.
appreciate that.

ihk0ahx-gif.31151

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of ONE Psychotic poster.

Ha haa

Haven't posted in almost 12 hours and my monkeys are still dancing....

Here's a peanut for you...

Injuries are still no excuse, ur team was blown out last week, and ur ridin. 3 game losing streak.

Handicapper... Tell us all how Dallas wins its division again?

U hv the floor.:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sonny Tgann was telling us how getting injured players back for the Ravens gave them a good chance at making the playoffs.

Ravens fan....lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sonny Tgann was telling us how getting injured players back for the Ravens gave them a good chance at making the playoffs.

Ravens fan....lol

kicking your day off with another lie I see....Feels right.

Carry on.:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kicking your day off with another lie I see....Feels right.

Carry on.:pound:

So are these not your DIRECT WORDS?

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

I mean did somebody hack your account and type those words?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are these not your DIRECT WORDS?

What I wrote:
"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

What u said and why u r retarded:

good shot does not=good chance to make playoffs

I Thot we solved for ur retardation yesterday. Continue.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that "Good Shot" and "Good Chance" are two different things? Just trying to make sure I got this down.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that "Good Shot" and "Good Chance" are two different things? Just trying to make sure I got this down.

No dummy.show me where what I say references "playoffs"

False equivalent. And ur a moron for failing but trying to push that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dummy.show me where what I say references "playoffs"

False equivalent. And ur a moron for failing but trying to push that.

The Title of the Thread is "1 win teams that aren't dead yet" where I found that post. That is essentially meaning "What 1 win teams do you think can push for the playoffs?" You then respond with

So then what did you mean by this post? I have asked that I don't know how many times. Broncos6482 has asked that same question yet you have refused to answer it? If I am implying the wrong thing then what did you mean by this post? It is a simple answer either you meant that stood a "good shot" at the playoffs because of injured players coming back or something that makes no sense to the context of the conversation. I mean when that post showed up you were telling me about how your team stood a good shot at the playoffs and how the Broncos were going to collapse and most likely either be 1 and done or miss the playoffs completely. So how can you be talking about the playoffs then all of a sudden for this one sentence all of a sudden mean something different?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Title of the Thread is "1 win teams that aren't dead yet" where I found that post. That is essentially meaning "What 1 win teams do you think can push for the playoffs?" You then respond with

So then what did you mean by this post? I have asked that I don't know how many times. Broncos6482 has asked that same question yet you have refused to answer it? If I am implying the wrong thing then what did you mean by this post? It is a simple answer either you meant that stood a "good shot" at the playoffs because of injured players coming back or something that makes no sense to the context of the conversation. I mean when that post showed up you were telling me about how your team stood a good shot at the playoffs and how the Broncos were going to collapse and most likely either be 1 and done or miss the playoffs completely. So how can you be talking about the playoffs then all of a sudden for this one sentence all of a sudden mean something different?

You won't get an answer until Fordham makes him answer.