• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't I tell you he would come back with the claim that he wasn't talking about a good shot to make the playoffs? Even though it's painfully obvious to anyone with two functioning brain cells that's exactly what he was talking about.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann where did you go? Are you going to answer my questions or should I just chalk this one up as a victory?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you know, the thread that is in is the "One win teams that aren't dead yet" and the premise of that thread is about teams who could make a run at the playoffs despite starting off with just 1 win.

Again, using some simple logic, him posting on that thread, stating that they have a good shot with players returning from injury, directly implicates that he is talking about the playoffs.

Of course, you know, he didn't SAY playoffs, so yeah, he'll argue that point. Never mind the thread was about teams that still had a shot at the playoffs....LOL
Damn.

Right again.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did @Tgann69 go? Must have caught another flight.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:
Where did @Tgann69 go? Must have caught another flight.

Work...

Houses cost $$$ don't have time to play today... School for you
was yesterday...from now on I'm charging u for the consultation.

Today's about makin cheddar...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 little ladies all lined up waiting for Daddy to come back and pay them attention....

How cute... I'm flattered... U girls are camping out in my personal thread in a show of allegiance...

Thanks ladies means a lot.:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then take me to school...Answer this post of mine from earlier

The Title of the Thread is "1 win teams that aren't dead yet" where I found that post. That is essentially meaning "What 1 win teams do you think can push for the playoffs?" You then respond with

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

So then what did you mean by this post? I have asked that I don't know how many times. Broncos6482 has asked that same question yet you have refused to answer it? If I am implying the wrong thing then what did you mean by this post? It is a simple answer either you meant that stood a "good shot" at the playoffs because of injured players coming back or something that makes no sense to the context of the conversation. I mean when that post showed up you were telling me about how your team stood a good shot at the playoffs and how the Broncos were going to collapse and most likely either be 1 and done or miss the playoffs completely. So how can you be talking about the playoffs then all of a sudden for this one sentence all of a sudden mean something different?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then take me to school...Answer this post of mine from earlier

The Title of the Thread is "1 win teams that aren't dead yet" where I found that post. That is essentially meaning "What 1 win teams do you think can push for the playoffs?" You then respond with

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

So then what did you mean by this post? I have asked that I don't know how many times. Broncos6482 has asked that same question yet you have refused to answer it? If I am implying the wrong thing then what did you mean by this post? It is a simple answer either you meant that stood a "good shot" at the playoffs because of injured players coming back or something that makes no sense to the context of the conversation. I mean when that post showed up you were telling me about how your team stood a good shot at the playoffs and how the Broncos were going to collapse and most likely either be 1 and done or miss the playoffs completely. So how can you be talking about the playoffs then all of a sudden for this one sentence all of a sudden mean something different?

No time ladybug...

Daddy has to pay the bills today on a short lunch but wanted to assure u and the other members of my stable that I am here....it's ok.... I'll be back on tonight or tomorrow...

Continue talking amongst urselves or whatever it is u girls do when I'm gone.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No time ladybug...

Daddy has to pay the bills today on a short lunch but wanted to assure u and the other members of my stable that I am here....it's ok.... I'll be back on tonight or tomorrow...

Ok well hopefully you can come up with an excuse for what that post means by then. I and others have been waiting 2 days for you to answer that question and so far you have just called us all names. I keep holding out hope that you will be a decent poster and actually engage the conversation. So far though my hope has been met with disappointment and very childish trolling.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....Romo muffing that fg/hold......(06).....?!

Romo stumbling around behind the Los fumbling he ball around like a dumbo as his season flushes down the commode...lol!

Not a SB moment but as close as hey have come probably....

Fun just lots of fun.:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have time to make fun of Romo and the Cowboys but not time to answer my questions? Hmmm

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann where did you go? Are you going to answer my questions or should I just chalk this one up as a victory?

I think it's safe to chalk it up to a victory, since it's obvious to the entire board you won this one about 10 syllables into his commenting.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 little ladies all lined up waiting for Daddy to come back and pay them attention....

How cute... I'm flattered... U girls are camping out in my personal thread in a show of allegiance...

Thanks ladies means a lot.:pound:

Actually it's my thread, you just happen to be it's punching bag.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have time to make fun of Romo and the Cowboys but not time to answer my questions? Hmmm

I don't have time to debate word usage with "you"....

U r long winded and I already have a wife.... U handislap the other Broncos fan and Womanster are just side chicks to me... Sorry. Move along.