• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No slack... Same or not...

Not close. Next.

what did we learn today?

Handislap got owned. Dumler is a liar.

Neither can fight there own battles. I win.:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did we learn today?

We didn't learn anything about you today, because we already knew you are an idiot, cherry picker, and a liar.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did we learn today?

Apparently capitalization, punctuation, and spelling were not learned today.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said over and over that the first part about the whole "changes everything" was not a DIRECT QUOTE OF YOURS. I said that it could be inferred from your posts such as this one that I said and once again you called me a liar even though these are your direct words...

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

All I did was add "At the playoffs" between that of good shot and that of with injured players coming back as well. You called me a liar on that. What did you mean then by you have a good shot when those players come back? That is all I want to know. That is all any of us have wanted to know for the past few pages of how can you call me a liar when almost word for word I quoted you and what you had to say about how injured players coming back would give you guys a good shot? I mean you call out another poster for injuries not being an excuse for wins or losses yet that is exactly what this sounds like is that these players coming back directly relates to your team starting to win. And again how in the world is your team getting players back from injury and making the playoffs not changing everything? I mean in that narrative you are going from a top-5 pick to the playoffs and shot at the Super Bowl. That seems like changing everything to me?

Then admit u are wrong... That piece changes the spirit of the entire statement.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently capitalization, punctuation, and spelling were not learned today.
Ur that guy...
Sports forum not the other sites where gay guys get together and critique each other's wit and grammar.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I'm almost starting to feel bad for him.

Almost.
the time he claimed he was "moving his family" he posted pics of dudes on the beach, as proof.

when called out on that, he panicked and managed to find a chick.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then admit u are wrong... That piece changes the spirit of the entire statement.

I said it is not a DIRECT QUOTE FROM YOU ON THE "CHANGES EVERYTHING" How is that not me admitting that those are not your direct words?

Can you then admit that you were wrong about saying how getting injured players back gave you guys a good shot at the playoffs? I mean those are almost you direct words...If you need your direct words here they are

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

I don't know how many times I have to post those. I mean did you not mean for that to be about you guys making the playoffs even though the entire thread was geared towards 1 win teams that still could make the playoffs?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you admit that you said getting injured players back gives the Ravens a good shot to make the playoffs?

Again u miss the spirit of the entire statement Dumlmer claims I made...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it is not a DIRECT QUOTE FROM YOU ON THE "CHANGES EVERYTHING" How is that not me admitting that those are not your direct words?

Can you then admit that you were wrong about saying how getting injured players back gave you guys a good shot at the playoffs? I mean those are almost you direct words...If you need your direct words here they are

I don't know how many times I have to post those. I mean did you not mean for that to be about you guys making the playoffs even though the entire thread was geared towards 1 win teams that still could make the playoffs?
THen say ur wrong.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the time he claimed he was "moving his family" he posted pics of dudes on the beach, as proof.

when called out on that, he panicked and managed to find a chick.
Panicked?

I told u the first pic was for my audience.

U.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THen say ur wrong.

I was WRONG. Those were not your DIRECT WORDS of "changes everything." Still doesn't change that you used injuries as an excuse for your team up to this point and that injured players coming back were going to be your team's saving grace for making the playoffs.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was WRONG. Those were not your DIRECT WORDS of "changes everything." Still doesn't change that you used injuries as an excuse for your team up to this point and that injured players coming back were going to be your team's saving grace for making the playoffs.

Fine. U were wrong.:pound:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again u miss the spirit of the entire statement Dumlmer claims I made...

more lies...show me where i said when the injured players come back we have Ravens have a good shot at the playoffs...

show me this?

more bullshit from u.

No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds

Denver on the other hand can make the playoffs all they want only to be embarrassed by a real team.again.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. U were wrong.:pound:
Now let's talk some football!

Handicap said last night that Dallas would win their division.

Factors against hat hypothesis...

3 game losing streak, 2-3 record, blown out at home embarrassingly.

Who else is on board with this and why?:pound: