• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you just respond to his questions like you keep demanding the rest of us do for you?

Stop...
I'm embarrassed for u... Just slither away

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More weakness and drivel...
I have really beat that ass today... Ur monkey ass has been slapped so hard u probably lost that dumb Texas draw.... :pound:

Ur welcome.
1-4

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More weakness and drivel...
I have really beat that ass today... Ur monkey ass has been slapped so hard u probably lost that dumb Texas draw.... :pound:

Ur welcome.
draw?

Dear God.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop...
I'm embarrassed for u... Just slither away

So you refuse to answer Broncos6482...Hmmm sounds about right. I was hoping you would own up to your mistake but instead you just become more of the troll that you want to be on here. I mean seriously don't you get tired of playing the role of troll? Don't you wish people would want to take you seriously what you have to post?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There u go...
Rock comes in to save his little CBS wing nut...

1-4 now that hurts...

Teach this girl how to do this please Rock.

This little dancer has been really beaten up here today...lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you refuse to answer Broncos6482...Hmmm sounds about right. I was hoping you would own up to your mistake but instead you just become more of the troll that you want to be on here. I mean seriously don't you get tired of playing the role of troll? Don't you wish people would want to take you seriously what you have to post?

U just lie and never get called out...that's not what happened today.

Liar

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There u go.

In the absence of ur own game use mine... I have enuff to go around.:pound:
Funny you can't tell the difference.

You use this to deflect.

I use this because you're a moron and we all laugh at your ignorance. It's entertaining to watch you spin, defelct, ignore. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right.

He told the truth, and you ran.
Been here all day... Haven't seen anything remotely close to proving what he said....

Not even close

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gone wayyy past embarrassing
I'm not the English police, but if you are going to insult someone and the geographical region, you should at least get it right. It's not asking much, I don't think. LOL

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you haven't.

You refuse to see it. It's funny for the rest of us though, so keep it up.
No slack... Same or not...

Not close. Next.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U just lie and never get called out...that's not what happened today.

Liar

I have said over and over that the first part about the whole "changes everything" was not a DIRECT QUOTE OF YOURS. I said that it could be inferred from your posts such as this one that I said and once again you called me a liar even though these are your direct words...

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

All I did was add "At the playoffs" between that of good shot and that of with injured players coming back as well. You called me a liar on that. What did you mean then by you have a good shot when those players come back? That is all I want to know. That is all any of us have wanted to know for the past few pages of how can you call me a liar when almost word for word I quoted you and what you had to say about how injured players coming back would give you guys a good shot? I mean you call out another poster for injuries not being an excuse for wins or losses yet that is exactly what this sounds like is that these players coming back directly relates to your team starting to win. And again how in the world is your team getting players back from injury and making the playoffs not changing everything? I mean in that narrative you are going from a top-5 pick to the playoffs and shot at the Super Bowl. That seems like changing everything to me?