• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told u what to answer...

Ur a liar. Claw it back... Stretch the truth... Or just go back to blowing ur buddy...

I answered and said that what I said before was not a DIRECT quote of yours but that we could infer from your posts that this is exactly what you were talking about how these injured players change everything. I mean explain to me then how you saying that getting those injured players back gives you a good shot at the playoffs doesn't change everything for your team? I mean that is what every team is striving for right now is the playoffs and if those injured players are the difference then doesn't that change everything?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess @Tgann69 is just going to ignore my post. Can't say that's surprising.

What little credibility you may have had is certainly gone now. Definitely no one will be taking you seriously.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I answered and said that what I said before was not a DIRECT quote of yours but that we could infer from your posts that this is exactly what you were talking about how these injured players change everything. I mean explain to me then how you saying that getting those injured players back gives you a good shot at the playoffs doesn't change everything for your team? I mean that is what every team is striving for right now is the playoffs and if those injured players are the difference then doesn't that change everything?

As I have said repeatedly to u...

U r a liar.. U inferred incorrectly... Move on I get it...

Yawn

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ginger boy is clearly rattled now. He won't even address that he called you a liar, then when you prove that he actually said those things, he resorts to a giant platter of weak sauce.

hahahahahahaha

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.

Just more ineptness from u and ur gf.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ginger boy is clearly rattled now. He won't even address that he called you a liar, then when you prove that he actually said those things, he resorts to a giant platter of weak sauce.

hahahahahahaha
Weak sauce yeah weak sauce... Yeah...

My little dancer...so cute and harmless:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yawn

Ok then respond to Broncos6482's post and tell me how you are not a liar? You said that you never said that getting those injured players back would give you a good chance at the playoffs. Yet here is a DIRECT QUOTE of yours from before...

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

What did you mean by that post then?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yawn

Ok, let's go ahead with the assumption that you are correct and you didn't imply that the return of injured players would change everything (it's a stretch, but we'll humor you for a second).

Now, how about you explain how you did say that the Ravens getting back injured players would give them a good shot to make the playoffs, and how that's totally different from making excuses about injured players, and you're not just a giant hypocrite?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then respond to Broncos6482's post and tell me how you are not a liar? You said that you never said that getting those injured players back would give you a good chance at the playoffs. Yet here is a DIRECT QUOTE of yours from before...

"No problem... Long season big boy... We have a good shot with injured players coming back as well...like our odds"

What did you mean by that post then?

Again u seek to justify ur lie... Still falling short...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cdumler, quit making the puppet dance. he's got to be tired by now.
^u got all the rainbow participation awards today... Golf clap for my little sassy girl as she prances around the SportsHoopla showing us her gayness...

Dance my little monkey ... U dance girl. :pound:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, if the Ravens somehow managed to get their act together, get on a run, and make the playoffs, our boy here would be bragging about how he told us all that once they got their injured players back they'd have a good shot to make the playoffs.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann still dancing like a flaming puppet. Handing out rainbows while everyone else is handing out beatdowns on his stupidity.

How come not one person agrees with tgann?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then ignore me for a second and respond to Broncos6482.

U nor she are remotely close to proving what u said earlier... Ur boring me as usual and I'm about done with u today...

cdumler wins the 3 yawn award again. Today. Yay

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see ya later squirt. Have fun flippin burgers and don't forget to stop by later and say some more stupid shit that will blow up in yer face.

BOOM

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann still dancing like a flaming puppet. Handing out rainbows while everyone else is handing out beatdowns on his stupidity.

How come not one person agrees with tgann?

And u measure success by how many forum friends u have... How sweet...

The little fat gir with the hat turned sideways has a friend... Pffft!:pound: