• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos to sign Michael Huff

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he was there for depth. I wonder if any of you can read? The fact that I dont want to see him on the field that much as well is that means another guy went down. I thought some of you were better then this. The fact is he wasnt on a team. I really dont care what he did years ago. Hopefully he will do fine if needed to.

You said and I quote "shit not good at all." You also said him not being on a team showed a lot. How else is that supposed to be read? He is a good depth signing with the possibility of being a good starter if he can get some things to click. He reminds me of DRC in all the talent in the world just needs someone to push him the right way.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he was there for depth. I wonder if any of you can read? The fact that I dont want to see him on the field that much as well is that means another guy went down. I thought some of you were better then this. The fact is he wasnt on a team. I really dont care what he did years ago. Hopefully he will do fine if needed to.

I think you infer too much from the fact that he did not play that much over the last few seasons. NFL rosters are full of guys who can play who sit on the sidelines or on practice squads or even get released and resigned by the same team or someone else for a myriad of reasons.

Money, already a lot of depth there, can't wait on rehab timeline, and other personal and professional circumstances.

You are looking at it as a cut and dry, A or B, choice.

Sometimes a change of scenery from a perennial loser (The Raiders) to a winning franchise or even a team with a better culture improves a player drastically.

But the primary reason for the singing is depth at teh position and they would not have signed him if they felt he could not play or provide help.