• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos/Cowboys game

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't see why it is so surprising that he played into the 4th quarter. 3 Pre Season games, plan is probably not even to play him the last PS game. He is learning a new position. He needs reps. His PT will probably decline next game and he may not play at all the last game. Last night was really the game to have him play an extended period of time. It makes sense to me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The punting competition is interesting.

I think Sam Martin probably did a slightly better job then Waitman yesterday but he also came in a tough times trying to pin the Cowboys with his punts where Martin got to boom it as far as he could.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but into the 4th? you can see right now the raw ability to make plays. is that worth the risk of injury into the 4th? i would disagree with the coaches having him out there in the 4th with the 4th stringers. it’s reckless unless there is more to the story
Hes at best our 3rd Olb'er. Our starters aren't playing, Reed played. Who else you put there? Bonito? Oh yeah, he was playing already... maybe Marin can go in for some reps.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we did a significant amount of running in the scrimmage Thursday with starters. If our questions are at back up Oline, WR, TE, and QB, why run the ball? We don't care if the qb can hand off effectively. He won't be doing it. Wilson will.