• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- I know way too early to comment on them NFL wise, but still fun to follow from recruiting to draft time to see how players develop. Being a DB guy I am there are some NIFTY DB's in this recruiting class.
And I think is was a nifty post.

Who talks like that anymore?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see Foster Sarell the top recruit go to Stanford... It was well speculated he would end up there, but Washington had gained some ground on him.

Notre Dame is in a tough spot. Recruits not knowing where Kelly is going to be at.

Stanford a terrific recruiting class. Top 2 OL and top TE... Watch out. They will be good for awhile.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be my fav DB this year.. Was glad to see him go to UCLA. OSU has so many good DB's... Spread it out

Haha UCLA has had a really good year recruiting. Very impressed with their class.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel old again- Patrick Surtain's son is the #1 recruit at CB next year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha UCLA has had a really good year recruiting. Very impressed with their class.

Yea, They have done a great job of recruiting in recent years, but took a back seat this year on the field. Be interesting to see how Rosen rebounds.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of future draft stuff..

Last year my fav recruit was ASU WR N'Keal Harry, who did well as a FR, but needs a better QB... I am interested to see what strides he takes as a SOPH.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel bad for him. He will still make it. I doubt his dad wants to kill him, he is a million dollar man. We all make mistakes. I've seen people make worse mistakes. Dumb, but he can rebound.

I agree he will make it . I did say want's ...

I would dang well draft him He is my favorite player in the draft so yes stupid but no doubt I would be all over him a round early .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More declares

USC WR JuJu Schuster-Smith (1 of the top WR this year)
Ohio State WR Noah Brown (Big time talent who has battled injuries I expected him to return as he was starting to finally get healthy)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State WR/RB Curtis Samuel declared.

He would be that difference maker/play maker that we talked about lacking for a long time...

Return man, Slot WR, RB..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would be that difference maker/play maker that we talked about lacking for a long time...

I actually was watching some of his games this morning. He would definitely add a ridiculous weapon to this offense. To me if we brought in Shanahan this kid makes a ton of sense. He can play the Tevin Coleman role of being that match up nightmare running down the sideline just destroying coverage by a linebacker.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who should we be watching in tonight's game? Howard and Robinson? Anyone else?

Wayne Galmman, RB for Clemson is a good choice

Jordan Leggett, TE for Clemson is a guy the Broncos could look at

Cordrea Tankersley, CB for Clemson. We haven't talked much about this kid but he could be a nice addition. He honestly has the size of a Safety but can play CB. So could be one of those hybrid players that you bring in to help with all these great TE's these days. Struggles with inside routes, isn't always great in his backpedal, and isn't always the best tackler. Still has some upside.

Dalvin Tomlinson--Can play either NT or DE for us. Very good run stuffer for Alabama.

Tim Williams--I wouldn't rule out pass rusher being where Elway goes. This kid has incredible quickness/speed around the corner. Needs some possible work in the run game as they take him out most of the time during run plays but could be a huge playmaker for this defense.

Reuben Foster--One of my top-5 favorite players in this entire draft. His athleticism at the LB position would be huge. Needs a little bit of work on just play recognition but man this kid would look good standing next to Brandon Marshall

Marlon Humphrey--Another Corner that could fit in well. Is left on an island a lot by Alabama which is what he would have here in Denver.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always makes me laugh at mock drafts this time of year. They base it very much on big board/top talent first. Then as we get closer to the actual draft you start seeing this huge switch to QB's rising up boards. I've seen mock drafts with no QB's going in the top-10. That just isn't going to happen. I wouldn't be shocked if at least 3 QB's were taken in the top-10 this year. Teams get desperate and don't want to be known as the team that missed on a star QB. They also know that the quickest way to go from worst to first is finding a great QB. So that leads to guys like Blake Bortles, Ryan Tannehill, Jake Locker, and Blaine Gabbert getting taken in the top-10 when most didn't have them rated as top-10 talents.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually was watching some of his games this morning. He would definitely add a ridiculous weapon to this offense. To me if we brought in Shanahan this kid makes a ton of sense. He can play the Tevin Coleman role of being that match up nightmare running down the sideline just destroying coverage by a linebacker.

Kamara/McCaffrey/Samuel all kind of the same player. Not exactly the same but cut from the same cloth imo

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold Landry returning

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamara/McCaffrey/Samuel all kind of the same player. Not exactly the same but cut from the same cloth imo

Honestly I might like Kamara and Samuel a bit more than McCaffrey. Partly because of where we could get them compared to McCaffrey but I also think their games could translate maybe a bit better than McCaffrey.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100 % like that . Prob be able to nab him with one of their 3rds. Kind of reminds me of Curtis Martin in a way.