• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching Rich Risen yesterday and they had Kevin Greene on as guest. Rich asked him what he thought about pass rushers like Miller,Mack,etc and he said although those guys are great talents for sure, the decline/lack of the time and effort coaching and preparing the offensive lineman for the NFL, is a big contributing factor today.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the college spread has killed development for all positions in the NFL in preparation for the NFL...

Get rid of the damn spread. Develop these kids.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like an ungrateful owner with a free minor league system.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. OJ Howard TE Alabama
Best blocking TE in this draft. This dude is a freak. Would help our QB and run game which both could use help. Amazing character and intelligence and work ethic.
2. Avery Genessey OT/OG Texas A&M
Pry could start right away at guard, maybe tackle. Very good athlete and long. Needs to work on technique but one of the few guys in this class with LT upside
3. Derrick Nnadi DT/NT Florida State
This guy dominates the LOS, has violent hands, plays low. DeMarcus Walker getting the stats while Nnadi doing the dirty work
3c. Wayne Gallman RB Clemson
Denver needs RB depth for sure and this is a super talented class. I love Gallman’s patience and vision and tenacity. IDK why clemson doesn’t use him more. Runs like every play is 4th down. Tends to run a tad upright. Needs work as receiver and blocking.
3c. Jake Replogle DT/DE Purdue
Mean, great technique, interior pressure, plays with his hair on fire. IDK why he isn’t getting more hype besides his head injury (which is scary) but I LOVE THIS KID.
4. Stacy Coley WR/Slot/KR/PR
Coley makes tough catches and is an explosive athlete. Give him a 50/50 ball and he is gonna come down with it. Needs work as a route runner. Electric special teams option
4c. Andreas Knappe OT UCONN
One of my favorite sleeper tackles in this class. Very polished already with efficient movement, aggression, and a plus plus frame. I think he could compete RT day 1.
6. Jeremy Cutrer CB/S Middle Tennessee St
Long and tall and smooth and aggressive. Wouldn’t be surprised if he elevates his stock at senior bowl. Former LSU recruit. Upside is name of the game this late
7. Brandon Bell LB Penn State
Aggressive off ball linebacker who has instincts and would be higher if he didn’t have injuries. Huge production in games against OSU and Wiscy and aggressive.
7c. Nathan Peterman QB Pitt
I like this kid a fair amount. Not huge or a cannon but smart and ran a prostyle offense at pitt. Tennesse Transfer. Should be drafting and developing QBs every year, esp with how many picks we have this year.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like an ungrateful owner with a free minor league system.
Wonder if he will be an owner of a IFL . First league ever to allow fans to call plays real-time during the game from their app.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if he will be an owner of a IFL . First league ever to allow fans to call plays real-time during the game from their app.

Only two teams do that. Colorado and Salt Lake City. Colorado was about to fold and Salt Lake City added a team this year. FANchise bougt them.

This is the league I help players get into and nobody wants to play for those two teams because the fans vote on everything. Coaches, cuts, plays, etc..... These two teams won't last long if they let that go on too long. I did send one player to Colorado this year Chris Gant of Hawaii and one to Salt Lake City, Donnie Duncan of New Mexico, but I really stay away from those two teams in this league because of that.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only two teams do that. Colorado and Salt Lake City. Colorado was about to fold and Salt Lake City added a team this year. FANchise bougt them.

This is the league I help players get into and nobody wants to play for those two teams because the fans vote on everything. Coaches, cuts, plays, etc..... These two teams won't last long if they let that go on too long. I did send one player to Colorado this year Chris Gant of Hawaii and one to Salt Lake City, Donnie Duncan of New Mexico, but I really stay away from those two teams in this league because of that.
Al Wilson is part owner of the Crush

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mixon Ray Rice's a lady in a pickleman sandwich shop two years ago. Video released today.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al Wilson is part owner of the Crush

Yes he is... Their HC is Jose Jefferson pretty good guy. Was the coach that took in Fred Jackson into the IFL before the Bills signed him. I believe Marvin Jones is involved with the Crush too. The former Jets LB.

Ahman Green is part owner of the Green Bay team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mixon Ray Rice's a lady in a pickleman sandwich shop two years ago. Video released today.

Yeah Mixon was suspended an entire year for it... People sorta forgot about it after his year suspension and now that he is getting draft love the story and concern has come back out.. Now this video will haunt him. Makes it more real.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Mixon was suspended an entire year for it... People sorta forgot about it after his year suspension and now that he is getting draft love the story and concern has come back out.. Now this video will haunt him. Makes it more real.
It's very damaging when there is video . Maybe difference between Ray Rice never playing again and a guy like Hill being drafted . Video of the incident.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very damaging when there is video . Maybe difference between Ray Rice never playing again and a guy like Hill being drafted . Video of the incident.

Rice's age sure didn't help him... Young talent is a bit different, but I do agree. Huge difference between a written report and actual released video.. It becomes more real to people. Mixon has been pretty good since the suspension although he did have a 1 game suspension this year. Be interesting to see how it impacts him as he could declare this year as a RS SOPH... I wonder if now maybe he stays to let the video cool off a bit (if it ever does)

I remember a few years ago there was a Texas Tech CB Nigel Bethel who has since transferred, a video came out where some girl on the Texas Tech basketball team threw a punch at him during a pick up game. Bethel then strikes her. Didn't knock her out, he served a 3 game suspension and both players admitted fault. The lady's name was Amber Battle and she took the first swing. It should still be on youtube.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter Football Mock:
1 Jarrad Davis ILB Florida
2 OJ Howard TE Alabama
3 Charles Walker DT Oklahoma

Charlie from Walter Football Mock:
1 Jalon Teez Tabor CB Florida
2 Kendall Beckwith ILB LSU
3 Charles Walker DT Oklahoma

I would be very happy with Walter's mock. OJ Howard is gonna go before jarrad davis i think... but those two guys with our first two picks would be huge. also teez tabor is a tremendous CB who would go in top 15 most years... if he fell to us and we took him i would be 0% upset.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Genessey/Taylor Moton/Dion Dawkins/Garett Bolles

Mean angry tenacious athletic attitude players who can play RT or either guard spot year 1 imo. Would love one of these guys early on.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes me less likely to be sad when april comes lol but eventually cream rises and u get disappointed by Chris Jones anyways

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two players I love and expected to go out this year are leaning towards staying

Okie QB Mason Rudolph and Okie State WR James Washington.

Part of me is happy they are returning, part of me was looking forward to seeing where they went this year. I don't think bad choices by either. Washington might surprise me more given the WR class is a bit weaker than normal. (although still pretty good, is it ever bad)?