• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next year's tackle class looks so much better

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this just needs to be stated multiple times

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next year's tackle class looks so much better

Yup I was looking at quite a few players today that were grading out really well to only find out that they do not qualify for this season's draft. I kept running into that over and over.

Right now here is how I would rate the Tackles for top-5

1) Cam Robinson. If we want a guy with the potential to be a mauler this would probably be our guy. Might go higher than our pick though.
2) Andreas Knappe
3) Garrett Bolles
4) Ryan Ramczyk
5) Avery Gennesy

Always funny looking at other Big Boards and how they have some of these players ranked. Knappe isn't even considered a draftable player by Walterfootball from what I can see and CBS Sports has him as a 7th round pick.

Bolles again is a guy that doesn't even make the top-20 list for Walterfootball at the Tackle position.

Now to me this list is a good mix of high potential guys like Gennesy and Ramczyk and then some better finished products like Bolles and Knappe.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the clemson and texas LTs would be the first two tackles taken in this class.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giving that guy shit lol he questioned me when I said Bolles was a first round talent. Now this? #ComeOneBro

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giving that guy shit lol he questioned me when I said Bolles was a first round talent.

Funny how quickly people can start to come around once they actually watch the player instead of just reading reports others have written.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he would at least of given me a shoutout or something! lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mel Kiper still owes me a fireball for my take on Derek Carr.

(Before RandyMon says I have a big ego, that was only a joke)

jdlewis777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now ...

Love Cory Davis (not for us)

Like Elijah mcGuire rb ull (reminds me strangely enough of a Forsett type back). Draft class is supposedly going to be very strong but like always it seems I'm gonna like some later guys better than those 2nd tier guys... top of class undeniable talent though.

Have seen some very good impact d players over course of year will have to post those sometime too. Thinking Hassan Reddick against Memphis in particular

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if for some reason Malik McDowell starts to slip, go get that man Mr. Elway. Jesus he would be a weapon for us.

0:40 look at that stunt with the other DT
2:35 hand technique to slap ot hands away and shoulder dip to get past him. a man that size shouldn't be able to do that
5:28 interior rush, splits 2 defenders with great hand technique then gets downhill quickly to POP kizer
6:04 again great hand technique and explosion to shoot between two blockers and create pressure. qb does a good job stepping up but McDowell was on him

His hands at DE would make us a better team . He plays with strength and leverage ...Winner

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hands at DE would make us a better team . He plays with strength and leverage ...Winner

He is an alien. Pry will go top 10. Should go top 10. I could see the Chargers taking him and pairing him with Bosa

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one would welcome trent baalke in some sort of scouting/director role. He has done a good job in his career imo... meddling management and bad coaching hires/harbaugh jettison hurt him. A step down from gm to some sort of scouting director position would be good for denver.

Report: Trent Baalke could end up with the Denver Broncos

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one would welcome trent baalke in some sort of scouting/director role. He has done a good job in his career imo... meddling management and bad coaching hires/harbaugh jettison hurt him. A step down from gm to some sort of scouting director position would be good for denver.

Report: Trent Baalke could end up with the Denver Broncos

I saw this and my first thought was "I've actually liked a lot of the 49ers drafts." They haven't always had it click well on the field but when you paired his drafts with a competent coaching staff the 49ers were a top-3 team in the league. I'm actually looking over just his last draft and some guys I really liked. Buckner early on was an easy choice but Garnett might have been a bit early but he is a starter for them at the guard position and I liked what I saw of him. Maybe my favorite pick was Ronald Blair. That kid just played like somebody lit a fire underneath him. I was really hoping the Broncos would take him for this DL. John Theus and Fahn Cooper were 2 guys I thought had good potential for the OL. Both had plenty of athleticism just needed somebody to coach them up.

He also if you look has done a good job of committing to the trenches. I really think he and Elway would get along well and see eye to eye on how to build up a team.