• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say athletically they are pretty close, which you're basically saying by using the term "tad", so I think you're agreeing with me that they are similar. ;)
just looks like a better athlete sideline to sideline. similar in terms of instincts.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think you're agreeing with me. ;)

I'm not huge in comparisons because IMO nobody hits one single player head on, but just saying very similar... If I had to compare him to someone off the top of my head.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster struggling in pass coverage this game though.

Great vs run.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster struggling in pass coverage this game though.

Great vs run.
he got burnt a few times but i also saw him covering a WR with a double move 30 yards down the field. pretty incredible. def my number 1 ilb.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Penn State TE is fun as hell to watch. Gesicki? Junior but has the frame and athleticism to be a problem.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got burnt a few times but i also saw him covering a WR with a double move 30 yards down the field. pretty incredible. def my number 1 ilb.
This Penn State TE is fun as hell to watch. Gesicki? Junior but has the frame and athleticism to be a problem.

Agree- He is my #1 ILB at this point... I love how he flows to the ball. As the season went on he got better too, much more intriguing then going the other way. Tim Williams has some dominant moments then phases a bit, but on that D anyone can phase a bit cause there are so many good players.

He stuck out to me in the MSU game.. He had some big plays down the field... Used his size and athletic ability to out leap people in coverage and out muscle them... He looked like a beast that game.. He is having another good game tonight. Officially on the radar.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before draft starts guys, let's try and be more original and not steal and slightly alter comments from draft sites and make it seem like you personally made that evaluation. Would be nice change of pace this time. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy- I have my own draft site and use my own opinion. I watch with my own two eyes to make my own opinion. It's basically all I do from September to April. Everyone who has known me knows this. I know what you're are tying to do, I think we all do... It is cute though. :-). I get most of my information from my two eyes or some from agents who have inside information to scouts. I try and share as best as I can with what I can. It's what us draftnik's want to hear, know and discuss. We all understand you aren't all that of an expert on the draft, it is really no big deal. Just sit back and listen... No need to get all riled up, nobody thinks they are better then you because of it. Carry on! If it upsets you perhaps you should stick with predicting the score threads. I've been doing this for many years. I've never claimed I am good at it, but it is my own opinion I can assure you on that.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been interesting to see McSorley grow a a player this year. He has been about as good as any QB the last 4 weeks here. I love his leadership skills and decision making, height will hurt him, but the guy i developing into what I always waited for Hackenburg to be.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, way to early to get good read, but watch out for Florida DB Chancey Gardner... He was thrown into a starting role late this year with Marcus Maye (another good prospect in this years draft) and Duke Dawson (moved to nickel after the Nick Washington injury at Florida) but he played very well for a FR, showing good ball skills, range and tackling ability. I almost expect him to move back to his natural CB position which is where Florida recruited him, with Taber and Wilson likely declaring I would think he would be moving back there with Harris and Dawson at S.... Harris has looked really good in his opportunity to start with Maye out as well, he is undersized but hits and tackles well. Coverage may lack in man to man department, but put him in a cover 2 and he could be a good NFL S, he flows well, just not sure what his straight line speed is like yet.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do do some copy and pasting trying to get information in here as it pertains to our team and prospects i enjoy

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been interesting to see McSorley grow a a player this year. He has been about as good as any QB the last 4 weeks here. I love his leadership skills and decision making, height will hurt him, but the guy i developing into what I always waited for Hackenburg to be.

i'm gonna reserve judgement on him. i need to see more. don't love the scheme as an nfl talent growth

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- better wait until the draft sites start talking about him... ;)

I agree- He has to show he can be consistent... Just a guy that is now on the radar from the Ohio State game on. I like what he has done. Don't be shy about making a judgement up until this point which is all you can do with prospects.... He has some momentum going into next year, that is for sure.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im surprised how good of a down the field arm he has. has a decent arm motion too. haven't focused on footwork. and the spread scheme's aren't my favorite for qbs but he has tools for sure. also having a stud back helps

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley- How can you not love that guy as a player and as a person? I think he is my favorite college RB.

P.S.- Check your phone.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before draft starts guys, let's try and be more original and not steal and slightly alter comments from draft sites and make it seem like you personally made that evaluation. Would be nice change of pace this time. :)

i feel like i try to bring both other's takes and my own takes because a multitude of different takes and information is good for the site. I do use other's opinions to help find guys I like (never would have found garett bolles without twitter buzz) but for most part I won't mock or write up a guy unless i have watched a few games of him.

That said, I welcome your opinion on players as well. Drafting and scouting is all just guess work as it is, so more takes the better. Iron sharpens iron. Add to the discussion if you would like, i would enjoy that.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Iron.

I like this kid Ironhead Gallon of Georgia Southern. Only issue is he doesn't have NFL LB size, most likely. Could be a good in the box S.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Iron.

I like this kid Ironhead Gallon of Georgia Southern. Only issue is he doesn't have NFL LB size, most likely. Could be a good in the box S.
don't know him, but how about steelhammer out of air force?! lol what a name!