• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah if Daran Stewart doesn't go to the pro bowl this year imma punch someone.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and although maybe not a first round need. I'd LOVE to get Washington WR John Ross. He's gonna be a star.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schofield wasn't a FA. Okung was at least a proven player and playing well until injury. I have no problem with that signing...

We need to fix the OL now. This is getting old.

With this week off I do have some hope that part of the problem for this OL has been guys playing through quite a bit of pain. Like you said Okung just hasn't been the same since the concussion. Before that he was playing at a very high level. Stephenson before his leg injury looked pretty darn good especially blowing people up in the run game. So again maybe a week off to let that leg heal up and we see a different unit for the 2nd part of this season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and not a slot and probably not a fit for us just like Carroo last year :(, but get use to me talking about James Washington. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubes did call out Stephenson today. In hopes he will step it up.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love, and " am baffled " by this BLIND belief that the " talent " of this O line is, or can be anything other than what it has shown to this point or rest of season. Their junk except for Paradis and it's time to wake up and smell the coffee " some " of you. You can call out Trevor, Booker etc but that's just pure knowledge of the game " ignorance " as to the struggles going on. You can bash this O line all you want and I will back you 100%, but don't single out any other players for the mishaps, mistakes, breakdowns in field,etc because although this team is 7-3, basically being Qb-ed by a rookie qb, has a rookie Rb who although a couple idiots have whined about his performance ( Gordon ? ) thus far, could very well be undefeated if they didn't have such a pitiful O line. Thankfully, besides NE, the AFC is wide open for PO berth. Unfortunately, with this O line, Denver's best chance scenario is a blowout loss in AFCCG. Those who bashed Trevor in this game are unbelievably ignorant. Yeah, he made some bad throws/decisions but he also had somebody in his face constantly, took major beating thruout game but demonstrated great toughness and made some key first downs on 3rd and long. Some of you are just amazing. Let's not forget the Roby bashing either. He's not even worthy of a 3 db ? Did you not know these guys were going against Brees? Did you not see how perfect those passes were to the wrs? Did you not see the turnovers he created?. Pick on that piece of shit O line all you want, but leave those 3 ( Trevor, Booker and Roby ) and the rest of team alone. All the issues and disappoint should be one-sided IMO.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are always a different team after the bye week. I think Sambraillo looked good for the first time in a regular season game. One of the oline's problems is that the kid at QB releases about 1/2 second slower than even a bad Manning released the ball. He doesn't know how to step straight up into the pocket - and doesn't always look down field. Kubiak was calling him out this week for not showing command of the huddle.

Last season's team can along slowly at first too - let Kubiak and company coach these guys up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love, and " am baffled " by this BLIND belief that the " talent " of this O line is, or can be anything other than what it has shown to this point or rest of season. Their junk except for Paradis and it's time to wake up and smell the coffee " some " of you. You can call out Trevor, Booker etc but that's just pure knowledge of the game " ignorance " as to the struggles going on. You can bash this O line all you want and I will back you 100%, but don't single out any other players for the mishaps, mistakes, breakdowns in field,etc because although this team is 7-3, basically being Qb-ed by a rookie qb, has a rookie Rb who although a couple idiots have whined about his performance ( Gordon ? ) thus far, could very well be undefeated if they didn't have such a pitiful O line. Thankfully, besides NE, the AFC is wide open for PO berth. Unfortunately, with this O line, Denver's best chance scenario is a blowout loss in AFCCG. Those who bashed Trevor in this game are unbelievably ignorant. Yeah, he made some bad throws/decisions but he also had somebody in his face constantly, took major beating thruout game but demonstrated great toughness and made some key first downs on 3rd and long. Some of you are just amazing. Let's not forget the Roby bashing either. He's not even worthy of a 3 db ? Did you not know these guys were going against Brees? Did you not see how perfect those passes were to the wrs? Did you not see the turnovers he created?. Pick on that piece of shit O line all you want, but leave those 3 ( Trevor, Booker and Roby ) and the rest of team alone. All the issues and disappoint should be one-sided IMO.

Gotta build the OL and give these guys a chance.

I still don't see it in Siemian, but I 100% agree that the OL isn't even really giving him much of a shot.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said from the beginning, Siemian is Brian Hoyer... you can win with him but rarely will you win because of him.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amara Darboh should be on everyone's radar. Watched the Iowa game and that kid just creates separation. at 6'2 215 he has quintessential size for a WR. And man that kid has some route running ability. If Speight had any ability we would be talking about a top 40 pick imo.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Sanders in the slot :)

i get sanders has size but I feel like you lose a lot of what he brings to the table if you put him in slot. He is great at getting downfield and playing on the edge and creating space in acceleration and double moves. Not so much the middle of the field type imo. Also i worry he would get killed over the middle. Maybe its time to start changing the slot game and bring in guys with more size at the position (similar to TE). IDK though.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see us use Jordan Taylor in the RZ though. That should continue because he is an obvious mismatch with his frame and jumping ability.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amara Darboh should be on everyone's radar. Watched the Iowa game and that kid just creates separation. at 6'2 215 he has quintessential size for a WR. And man that kid has some route running ability. If Speight had any ability we would be talking about a top 40 pick imo.

Yup. Darboh since his knee injury has been terrific the last two years. If he was in a more pass happy offense he would get a lot more love.

He is also from Des Moines, IA. :)

Speaking of Speight. Great tools he has the ability to be very good in a few years. But he has a ways to go in developing. He throws a great deep ball, just doesn't connect.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Darboh since his knee injury has been terrific the last two years. If he was in a more pass happy offense he would get a lot more love.

He is also from Des Moines, IA. :)

Speaking of Speight. Great tools he has the ability to be very good in a few years. But he has a ways to go in developing. He throws a great deep ball, just doesn't connect.

McCaffery is coming to take his job i hope! haha

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt he will take his job as a True FR.

Speight will be a SR next year. Really perfect timing for McCaffrey to learn and take in as much as he can as a FR. Michigan is going to be really good. No need to throw him to the wolves as a FR. It's hard as hell as a FR QB in the big 10. Really it is a perfect situation for Michigan.

John O'Korn will get the start the next two weeks as Iowa broke Speight's collarbone. He has pretty good tools himself. So he will get a chance to show himself now.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta build the OL and give these guys a chance.

I still don't see it in Siemian, but I 100% agree that the OL isn't even really giving him much of a shot.

How much of an upgrade would you do in 17 if you were John?

If I was John I would reload line with 4 new guys in next 2 off seasons. I'd like it in one but, I think that's more madden vs reality. I'd prefer all 4 via FA. More likely 2 in FA 2 in draft we'll see.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another TE to pay attention to.

Wisconsin TE Troy Fumagalli.

He is draft eligible, great size, great hands. He was born with 4 fingers on one of his hands.
Met his dad after his FR year waiting for another Wisconsin player I knew after an Iowa game. Had no idea he would develop into an NFL prospect at that time. Sorta reminds me of the story of meeting Montee Ball's dad after a game and him telling me Montee's dream was to be a Bronco... At the time Montee was about 3rd or 4th string RB.