• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: WINSTON WILL NOT BE CHARGED

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis not exactly in for the long shot:

20 minutes, ehh?

Meh, first time with a new chick? I'd be lying if I said I'd take 20 mins... Granted I've been married for near 10 years...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, first time with a new chick? I'd be lying if I said I'd take 20 mins... Granted I've been married for near 10 years...
Married 25, old guy. I'd take 20 seconds ... I kid, I kid, but I hear you! The affidavits are going to end that relationship Famous had ... roommate said they tag teamed on a couple occasions. It's good to be a football player at a large state school, evidently.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this means is that it isnt getting taken forward.

I doubt she was lying about this because he wasn't famous but there are always crazy girls. Especially on college campuses.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt she was lying about this because he wasn't famous but there are always crazy girls. Especially on college campuses.
Well, if you read the roommates affidavits, someone is lying. Not a whole lot of room for interpretation there.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She said she did not know who he was, but yet in her one interview with the police she said that she had a class with him. Kind of hard to have a class with a football player and not know who they are. You may not know them personally, but you sure as hell know who they are.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you read the roommates affidavits, someone is lying. Not a whole lot of room for interpretation there.
I probably shouldn't read those. Im not sure I should care enough about this issue since its resolved and he is a star football player and is invincible at this point

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha. When I went to grad school an old timer prof seriously said there were two types of people in Every class: 1. men who wete going on to make lots of money and 2. Women who were there to find one to marry. :lol:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably shouldn't read those. Im not sure I should care enough about this issue since its resolved and he is a star football player and is invincible at this point
I was kind of on the fence of "we will never really know ... it's a she tell, he tell type of thing." Wasting the afternoon reading all that shit has pretty much changed my mind. Dude got railroaded ... accuser was lying, seems to me the conclusion based on what we've been able to see of the investigation (which is actually quite a lot).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of on the fence of "we will never really know ... it's a she tell, he tell type of thing." Wasting the afternoon reading all that shit has pretty much changed my mind. Dude got railroaded ... accuser was lying, seems to me the conclusion based on what we've been able to see of the investigation (which is actually quite a lot).
I wouldn't expect anything different as a result regardless of what actually happened. Football players are gods on any campus. I had a whole group of people make up a scenario around me in real time just because I had a disagreement with a football player before. r*pe? Yeah, they weren't letting that happen.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let this be a lesson to all of you....if you are going to run a train on a really drunk chick at least buy her breakfast in the morning.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let this be a lesson to all of you....if you are going to run a train on a really drunk chick at least buy her breakfast in the morning.

Get a picture of her while doing it?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the lesson is that you're supposed to record it so you can show your friends if she says she cant remember what happened :suds:

edit: ninja'd

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the lesson is that you're supposed to record it so you can show your friends if she says she cant remember what happened :suds:

edit: ninja'd

I always thought that the saying was "pics or it didn't happen". Guess I was wrong.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding multiple DNA means nothing. If she had consensual sex with her boyfriend, you'd EXPECT to find his DNA. IF (and note the big IF) Winston raped her, then how could there NOT be more than one set???

This announcement in no way exonerates Winston, merely says there is not a compelling enough case for a reasonable chance of conviction.

He is innocent until proven guilty, and deserves all the rights entitled, but don't think this clears him completely.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding multiple DNA means nothing. If she had consensual sex with her boyfriend, you'd EXPECT to find his DNA. IF (and note the big IF) Winston raped her, then how could there NOT be more than one set???

This announcement in no way exonerates Winston, merely says there is not a compelling enough case for a reasonable chance of conviction.

He is innocent until proven guilty, and deserves all the rights entitled, but don't think this clears him completely.
There is a lot more in there than multiple DNA findings. That's not to say that the finding was sort of like not enough evidence to reverse the call on the field. But the investigative file shows a whole lot more that puts things in perspective.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is innocent until proven guilty.

I agree

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually. Just don't touch a woman who's half passed out. Ever.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually. Just don't touch a woman who's half passed out. Ever.

Make sure she is all the way passed out, that way she can't ID you. KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The previously
unidentified sample found on the victim's shorts was determined to belong to a known acquaintance of the victim, Jamal Roberts. Due to concerns voiced by the victim's attorney that the blood submitted which showed no drugs did not actually belong to the victim, the State Attorney's Office requested that the blood sample be re-submitted for blood typing. The FDLE reported obtained on December 5, 2013, confirmed the blood initially submitted did, in fact, belong to the victim.

This is from page 86 of the report. Notice the bold part. So her attorney accused the state of swapping out the blood that the toxicology was performed on. Damn.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conrats to FSU for their next crystal football!