• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: WINSTON WILL NOT BE CHARGED

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he actually did it this is beyond an abomination of the law system.

Wouldnt be the first time. On the other hand if she or any other accuser makes these kinds of accusations and they arent true something should and needs to be done about it.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got news from one of my sources in Florida that says that the woman will likely never gang bang again.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough evidence isn't the same as her not being raped. That said, I don't think she was raped. His character is probably still going to be in question by people that want to question his character, or leave him off of their Heisman ballot because
1. People still might think he raped her
2. Some people may think that because he cheated on his girlfriend, his character is still in question.

I don't believe either of those things. I think he deserves the Heisman, but some people will still think he doesn't deserve the Heisman, IMO.

Good points all. I didn't mean for the statements to be all-encompassing, black and white. Because, I really don't know what happened. But like you, from all that I've read, I don't believe she was raped. And I could care less about FSU or who wins the Heisman. I do think that if I was a celebrity/famous athlete, etc., I would be extremely cautious about who I was hanging out with after hours. Just one statement like this from someone who was not raped/assaulted, but who was enraged/embarrassed or whatever, can ruin someone's life.

Of course, if he did do it and got away with it, that would be a travesty.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I even had to throw Auburn under the bus to do it but let it never be said I wasn't 100% committed to being a smart ass no matter what the cost.

cool_story.jpg

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I'm hearing this right, there was sex with multiple men in the room......so she apparently had a train ran on her. Wow.

I think she lied......and when she realized ALL of this would be made public she decided not to press charges.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much laughter and smiles at this presser......this is just.......weird

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, except for the fact that she indicated her rapist was between 5'9 and 5'11. Maybe it's possible the other set of DNA belonged to a man between 5'9 and 5'11 that raped her. I'm not sure, but I know she wasn't telling the truth when she said her rapist was between 5'9 and 5'11 and claimed it was Jameis Winston.

She's dropped out of school and has had her life thrown upside down. It's a complex situation and we can't know what her motivations were. It's wrong to treat Jameis like he is a rapist, but it is also wrong to pretend like he is 100% innocent. This girl has gone through a lot of public hassle in making the accusations. Maybe it was part of a plan to get money in a civil suit, but that seems like an awful big stretch when we know that 1. She had sex with Jameis and 2. He was a backup Freshman at the time, and if her charges stuck, he would never make a lot of money.

There's no rational reason for her to have made this up. Of course, it could always be mental illness or something we are unaware of, but I still am not gonna dismiss that something happened to her.

The Geico Gecko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I'm hearing this right, there was sex with multiple men in the room......so she apparently had a train ran on her. Wow.

I think she lied......and when she realized ALL of this would be made public she decided not to press charges.

Yep, there were tweets galore from the "r*pe victim" during the week of the alleged r*pe. She was mad because she was getting filmed banging by someone else.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they found multiple men's DNA on her and her clothing

At this point I think it's obvious she was lying. She was most likely embarrassed because she was banging a room full of dudes.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they found multiple men's DNA on her and her clothing

At this point I think it's obvious she was lying. She was most likely embarrassed because she was banging a room full of dudes.

I know Hammer was embarrassed when the same thing happened to him.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's dropped out of school and has had her life thrown upside down. It's a complex situation and we can't know what her motivations were. It's wrong to treat Jameis like he is a rapist, but it is also wrong to pretend like he is 100% innocent. This girl has gone through a lot of public hassle in making the accusations. Maybe it was part of a plan to get money in a civil suit, but that seems like an awful big stretch when we know that 1. She had sex with Jameis and 2. He was a backup Freshman at the time, and if her charges stuck, he would never make a lot of money.

There's no rational reason for her to have made this up. Of course, it could always be mental illness or something we are unaware of, but I still am not gonna dismiss that something happened to her.

I'm not going to think she was raped since she wouldn't tell authorities who were boyfriend was, she said she was drunk even though she wasn't, and she initially said he was between 5'9 and 5'11. It's possible she was raped, but there are also some reasons for her to make it up
1. maybe her boyfriend found out she had sex with another guy so she decided to say it was r*pe.
2. maybe she was just ashamed

Obviously, nobody is acting like Jameis did nothing wrong. But, cheating on your girlfriend isn't nearly as bad as committing r*pe. You might not see any reason to believe she was raped, but do you see any reason to believe he committed r*pe?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like there was DNA all over the place

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00