• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I brought it up because you said...

"Do any of your fans actually believe this stuff, or is this just feeding the trolls out of boredom, because I can seriously respect the latter. If it's the former then I wonder how so many gullible people ended up in one region of the country..
OK, and what part of 'I didn't believe any of his crap' are you not getting? :L

This is a sad attempt and making this into a Seahawk hate rant.

Sherman was dirty and got away with it. No excuses offered. NONE. He should have served a suspension.

How are you not getting that this is entirely different from the Pats/Brady apologists who continue to make excuse after excuse over how this is the league out to get them? THAT is what I said.

Your troll-fu is weak. Bring something better or step aside and let the big boys talk.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, other team push the envelope. And they get caught too. But other teams don't deny it, lie about it, take the case to a court of law, make a circus out of it, and feign being a victim.

Really? Think about that.

Thats really the only difference to me. A player looking the public in the eye and lying as if he is so much smarter than everyone else. I actually would have thought it was funny that he had a guy named the "deflator" and he was slightly reducing the pressure of the ball..... had he just admitted it and taken his punishment like a man and apologized. The tapegate thing was more of a team effort so a little more slimy... like the niners paying Brent Jones under the table.

Maybe we'll find out what really happened someday. I'm not sure he did as much as people assumed he did. I think he knew of these guys and wanted them to do their job so to speak but how they did it? I wonder if he wanted to know that... I would think he wouldn't. You know?

If you've ever heard the phrase "I don't care how you do it, just get it done" than you know that happens a lot.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the real expert on that one, my theory is they are jealous.....

Ahhh, I like that one. It's one of my favorites.

"The league is sick and tired of all the winning!" - about the Patriots (a team that went over a decade cheating non-stop but won shit)

"This is about parity! They want to bring the Pats down. You know, so other teams can finally have a chance to win!" - quote about a team who was beaten by Brock fuckin Osweiler

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he wears Uggs?:noidea:

Some have speculated that Roger Goodell is homophobic; thus his relentless pursuit of Tom Brady.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @SDGuy73 for giving the OP a facepalm for simply reporting facts. You need help, man. :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O hell I don't give a rats ass about the pissing contest. I'm on to the draft and to see who fills out the OL.
I think no matter who is under center for the Pats they will still take the division and put up a lot of points.
All I care about is winning, bring me back the trophy. That's all I care about. Spare me the details, win.

Truth, justice and the American way is for comic books.
Football is played by big, strong, mean men. It aint patty cakes with your children.
Fuck it, sit for four come back and play like hell.
Just win the games.

You are really making this difficult. I am doing my best to paint all Pats fans with the same brush but you aren't allowing me to. How dare you stop dwelling on this matter and not spend every fiber of your being defending Brady against everyone who may want to take a shot at him and move onto what is important in life...

Two thumbs up for you. :thumb::thumb:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really making this difficult. I am doing my best to paint all Pats fans with the same brush but you aren't allowing me to. How dare you stop dwelling on this matter and not spend every fiber of your being defending Brady against everyone who may want to take a shot at him and move onto what is important in life...

Two thumbs up for you. :thumb::thumb:
Why thank you, I've always been a black sheep, take pride in it

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter
3 mins · Facebook Mentions ·
NFL does not see any need to reopen any settlement talks with Tom Brady and the NFLPA, per league source. NFL believes neither NFLPA nor anyone from Brady's camp has provided any rationale for settlement discussions. The league believes the time for those talks has come and gone, after the two sides had discussed a settlement last summer.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Carnzo is in serious jeopardy of being ostracized by the SportsHoopla Pats community.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter
NFL does not see any need to reopen any settlement talks with Tom Brady and the NFLPA, per league source. NFL believes neither NFLPA nor anyone from Brady's camp has provided any rationale for settlement discussions. The league believes the time for those talks has come and gone, after the two sides had discussed a settlement last summer.

The problem is that Tom Brady has foolishly decided to choose the Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong strategy. Deny, deny, deny!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter

I'm patient, I know something will come up....