• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't surprise me that you have a video like this readily available. I'm starting to see why you and Bamabino are "friends". So how often do you guys trade your gay pron pics?
Of course it was available harbaugh loves social media. I got it from his twitter

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't surprise me that you have a video like this readily available. I'm starting to see why you and Bamabino are "friends". So how often do you guys trade your gay pron pics?
Says the guy who compares football coaches to clay aiken:scratch:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to know either I have heard when you cant score you go blue tho :puke:
"Trust me I am right", sounds like something harbaugh would say when convincing a recruit to allow him to sleepover.... I will say I met this hot girl from Niles, Michigan, back in '97 in Panama City, on spring break.....

But.... she went here
michiganstate.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Trust me I am right", sounds like something harbaugh would say when convincing a recruit to allow him to sleepover.... I will say I met this hot girl from Niles, Michigan, back in '97 in Panama City, on spring break.....

But.... she went here
View attachment 105978
This is true MSU girls are hot. The last 10 seconds are the best with them too tho

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start shit? What did he start? He responded, but only after coaches made comments.

And I'm not comparing Harbaugh to any coach. I'm comparing the situations where a loop hole was exploited.

At some point you will all come around and realize every coach at a top program is shady and is going to do anything and everything to find loopholes and rules to exploit to their advantage.

That is why I said. I can't wait to see what the next rule is that gets exploited

giphy.gif

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch... on BTN's Spring football report show, Jerry DiNardo mentioned an unfortunate effect of this new NCAA ruling: Curtis Blackwell's Sound Mind Sound Body Camp for Detroit inner city kids will be shut down because of this ruling.

Curtis Blackwell has been operating this inner city Detroit camp for over 10 years. Here is an article from last June describing the 2015 camp
Sound Mind Sound Body camp should be the largest yet

The SMSB camp has garnered national respect as one of the best programs in the nation targeting at risk inner city youths. For the 2015 camp, over 800 youths learned what it takes to be successful from some of the biggest names in college football. Michigan State's Mark Dantonio, Ohio State's Urban Meyer, Michigan's Jim Harbaugh, Penn State's James Franklin and Wisconsin's Paul Chryst are a few of the Big Ten coaches who attended. Even Pac-12 teams Stanford, USC, UCLA and Oregon had coaches in Detroit for this camp. NFL players also participate in the SMSB camp, and for 2015, Detroit Lions head coach Jim Caldwell also participated.

Because Curtis Blackwell has been recognized as such a positive influence on inner city kids, a couple years ago Blackwell accepted a position at Michigan State as Director of College Advancement and Performance (in addition to continuing some of his duties at the Sound Mind Sound Body Camp).

DiNardo mentioned that cooler heads should eventually prevail, and that this NCAA knee-jerk reaction ruling will hopefully be adjusted in order to allow such programs as Sound Mind Sound Body to continue in their current format.

We shall see.
Blackwell should be pissed at Harbs for being such an asshole and only carrying about his time in the tabloids and not caring about the kids he screwed at all.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA leapt before they looked.

If the NCAA is going to stop camps except those located at the home campus, then the NCAA should allow schools to pay for kids to come to the camps at the home campus. But... allow the school to pay for travel expenses only, no gifts/perks. And of course, limit the amount of camps for which a a kid can receive travel payment --- perhaps five, the same amount as paid official visits.

Pretty simple. Make it legal... perhaps it will help a little bit to stop boosters from illegally paying for kids expenses.

Also, the current rule of making kids wait until their Senior year classes begin (last week of August or early September) as the earliest one can take official trips is a dumb rule. Kids should be allowed to take their official trips as soon as they finish their Junior academic year in June.

Let's support the kids!!!
No problem with satellite camps, I have a bigger issue with Michigan holding a week of spring practice on a high school campus where 13 of the nations top 300 players are located with unlimited access.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was available harbaugh loves social media. I got it from his twitter
You are scouring Harbaugh's twitter account too? Hate to break the news, but you won't be getting a sleep over unless you are a top recruit. Go back to trading gay pron with bamabino

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you find it disturbing how long thrustmeimright has been gone since that clip was posted :puke:
I know this is going to sound crazy, but sometimes there are people who actually talk and interact with real people of the opposite sex. It is called being married. You should try it out.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackwell should be pissed at Harbs for being such an asshole and only carrying about his time in the tabloids and not caring about the kids he screwed at all.
Dear ellupo,

Did u miss that Urban Meyer did a satellite camp last year and scheduled multiple camps for this year before the ban?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear ellupo,

Did u miss that Urban Meyer did a satellite camp last year and scheduled multiple camps for this year before the ban?
Did you miss the reason the NCAA had to bad the camps is because Harbs was abusing the system and being an asshole?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But.... she went here
View attachment 105978
Dear god yes they are. MSU girls actually make it worthwhile going to that miserable state.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is going to sound crazy, but sometimes there are people who actually talk and interact with real people of the opposite sex. It is called being married. You should try it out.

Isnt that where you have hallway sex in the morning? You get up and walk by her in the hallway and say "Fuck You"

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't you called USC's coach Clay Aiken many, many times?

You can't blame one personality for something another personality said. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. In his case, it was most likely personality #9, ThrustMeIamNoLongerAnalRetentive.