• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So both Harbaugh and Urban are to blame for these camps getting banned. That is all I wanted to hear. :)
Why don't you show us where Urban abused the camps and tried exploiting social media outlets to abuse the camps. The examples of Harbaugh abusing them have already been posted.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure the giant Exposure U flyer and media circus campaign harbaugh used to abuse the concept of satellite camps had nothing to do with it at all. Any Michigan fan that says those camps were for the kids and not the team is full of shit. If anything they should be ashamed for ruining the camps for the kids. In order to serve their own purposes
latest?cb=20151210133445

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure the giant Exposure U flyer and media circus campaign harbaugh used to abuse the concept of satellite camps had nothing to do with it at all. Any Michigan fan that says those camps were for the kids and not the team is full of shit. If anything they should be ashamed for ruining the camps for the kids. In order to serve their own purposes

You mean the giant Exposure U flyer for the camp HELD AT MICHIGAN.:pound::L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the giant Exposure U flyer for the camp HELD AT MICHIGAN.:pound::L
You keep back peddling picking and choosing which pieces you want to see doesn't dismiss anything. Nor does it imply Meyers. Harbaugh left a massive trail of abuse including social media. Its all been posted throughout threads. So where are your links and pics of how Meyers destroyed these camps? Or are you just going to continue talking out of your ass? Blaming Meyers,Saban,etc.............

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATF -- come on, you are smarter than this.

Exposure U was a camp AT MICHIGAN, where they INVITED any coach to attend. Last year, they had coaches from 31 different colleges.

It had nothing to do with the satellite camps.
Im waiting for links and facts something you seem to struggle with.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATF -- come on, you are smarter than this.

Exposure U was a camp AT MICHIGAN, where they INVITED any coach to attend. Last year, they had coaches from 31 different colleges.

It had nothing to do with the satellite camps.
Dude I'm just piling on. You're playing right into it with these guys, come on now.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep back peddling picking and choosing which pieces you want to see doesn't dismiss anything. Nor does it imply Meyers. Harbaugh left a massive trail of abuse including social media. Its all been posted throughout threads. So where are your links and pics of how Meyers destroyed these camps? Or are you just going to continue talking out of your ass? Blaming Meyers,Saban,etc.............

Im sure the giant Exposure U flyer and media circus campaign harbaugh used to abuse the concept of satellite camps had nothing to do with it at all.

You mean this giant flier where he invited any coach to attend? Yeah -- the camp AT MICHIGAN? Tell me again how this hurt satellite camps.
CDXZH8yWAAAdlCN.jpg

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure wish our conference, the B12, didn't vote to ban these. It's not like anyone drives to the middle of Oklahoma to go to a football camp.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now already -- Harbaugh will be the key note speaker at roughly a dozen satellite camps next year. I think we found the next loop hole. You can't be a guest coach, but you can be a key note speaker and attend the camp.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure the giant Exposure U flyer and media circus campaign harbaugh used to abuse the concept of satellite camps had nothing to do with it at all.

You mean this giant flier where he invited any coach to attend? Yeah -- the camp AT MICHIGAN? Tell me again how this hurt satellite camps.creepy
View attachment 106110

The name alone hurt camps. Hardbarf is one creepy retard. Jerry Sandusky creepy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean this giant flier where he invited any coach to attend? Yeah -- the camp AT MICHIGAN? Tell me again how this hurt satellite camps.
View attachment 106110
I already posted that and bumped the original thread. Several other examples and links have also been given. Clearly showing harbaughs abuse of the camps. How he abused them in several regions of the country. Not just in Michigan. And utilized them as a tool rather than what they were intended for. Now can you stop spinning your tires and show me where this is Urban Meyer and Nick Sabans fault the rules were changed?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name alone hurt camps. Hardbarf is one retard. Jerry Sandusky creepy.

Fitting that you'd mention Sandusky, while your response reads like an 8 year old typed it out. Quit embarrassing Alabama fans everywhere.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting that you'd mention Sandusky, while your response reads like an 8 year old typed it out. Quit embarrassing Alabama fans everywhere.
Can you stop hitting on bambino long enough to post these facts. I would love to see how this isn't Harbaughs fault

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already posted that and bumped the original thread. Several other examples and links have also been given. Clearly showing harbaughs abuse of the camps. How he abused them in several regions of the country. Not just in Michigan. And utilized them as a tool rather than what they were intended for. Now can you stop spinning your tires and show me where this is Urban Meyer and Nick Sabans fault the rules were changed?

While I'm sure you would like me to argue, as I'm sure you would just like ANYBODY to talk with you. I just pointed out, the camp you called out as a "satellite camp" and one of the reasons for them being banned, was a camp held on UM's campus AND he invited every coach to attend.

If you want to talk about the camps -- at least know what you are talking about.