• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: 9ers sign Moss 1 yr deal

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll remember this day as something but it won't be joyous. Amazing after everything I saw while he was in Minnesota and everything that I said and felt about him then and he's now a Niner. My goodness. I don't have the words.

Pozz, as the official Spokes person of the Randy Moss to San Francisco advisory board of the past 8 seasons, you have my word it will all be alright

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Resign Morgan or grab a guy like Caldwell in FA and then grab Hemingway and AJ Jenkins in the mid rounds and we should be good at WR for this year. Then maybe in next year's draft push hard for Justin Hunter.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I really hope Peyton Manning is the biggest Moss fan on earth. If Moss is bait then I love the move.
"Come on and get in the boat fish! Come on and get in the boat fish fish!"

strongbadfishingz.png

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Alex Smith is looking for a pen.

Quick, someone hide it! :)

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pozz, as the official Spokes person of the Randy Moss to San Francisco advisory board of the past 8 seasons, you have my word it will all be alright

What makes you confident that he'll do good? I just don't see any evidence out there that he'll succeed.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you confident that he'll do good? I just don't see any evidence out there that he'll succeed.

how were you so lucky to be at the work out today???? tell us what you saw that the head coach and GM didnt see!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hardly surprising but this is from Mike Clay:

Alex Smith's average depth of throw over the last 3 seasons is 7.8 (8.1 in 2011). NFL average is 8.8.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
how were you so lucky to be at the work out today???? tell us what you saw that the head coach and GM didnt see!

Great response. No one here should ever have an opinion on a player because we do not see as much as the coaches or GMs. We should have our heads up or asses and smile with every move because we will never know as much as them and cant construct our own opinion of what we have seen over the years.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A focused and engaged Randy Moss is a dangerous one. I don't know Randy Moss personally but have followed him Since FSU. Moss NEEDS that Super Bowl ring, his ego has to have it, his legacy thirsts for it. He could have signed with the Saints or a few other teams (Rumors were the other trip was to Philadelphia) and probably received a longer deal, more money and probably been paired with a better quarterback if indeed the incumbent remains. With all of those factors to consider, he chose the Niners. A team one game away from the Super Bowl, with a stout defense, an all pro-running back, a premier tight end and a coach with a structured system with the respect of his locker room and a passion for his team and the game.

I don't believe their is one person in the world who truly understands that Randy Moss is 35 more than Randy Moss. Despite the numbers and certain Hall of Fame induction, Moss has been to 1 Super Bowl and a combined 2 Conference championship games. My belief, he didn't come back for the money or the numbers, he came back for 1 thing. Moss is a student of the game and understands the history of the game. What better way to leave the game than with a Super Bowl ring from the would be 6 time champions with the ghost of Jerry Rice, Joe Montana and Bill Walsh standing illuminating as you ride off into the sun-set?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great response. No one here should ever have an opinion on a player because we do not see as much as the coaches or GMs. We should have our heads up or asses and smile with every move because we will never know as much as them and cant construct our own opinion of what we have seen over the years.

i just wanted to know what evidence you had that he wont. real simple. years really? He didnt live up to the expectations of a player of his caliber last year but the previous two i would say that he did, IMO.

69 rec. 1008 yds. 11 td

83 1284 13

Being that you stated years, what did you expect him to do?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.

Straight incentive, non guaranteed, performance based cash, homey!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A focused and engaged Randy Moss is a dangerous one. I don't know Randy Moss personally but have followed him Since FSU. Moss NEEDS that Super Bowl ring, his ego has to have it, his legacy thirsts for it. He could have signed with the Saints or a few other teams (Rumors were the other trip was to Philadelphia) and probably received a longer deal, more money and probably been paired with a better quarterback if indeed the incumbent remains. With all of those factors to consider, he chose the Niners. A team one game away from the Super Bowl, with a stout defense, an all pro-running back, a premier tight end and a coach with a structured system with the respect of his locker room and a passion for his team and the game.

I don't believe their is one person in the world who truly understands that Randy Moss is 35 more than Randy Moss. Despite the numbers and certain Hall of Fame induction, Moss has been to 1 Super Bowl and a combined 2 Conference championship games. My belief, he didn't come back for the money or the numbers, he came back for 1 thing. Moss is a student of the game and understands the history of the game. What better way to leave the game than with a Super Bowl ring from the would be 6 time champions with the ghost of Jerry Rice, Joe Montana and Bill Walsh standing illuminating as you ride off into the sun-set?

Nice Post!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They supposedly have funny workout footage shot between "heavy equipment." Csnbayarea is gonna post it online.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nobody knows how much money he got yet?

I don't think he has signed the contract yet - but he is still in the bay area and it is thought he could sign sometime tonight

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hate this move as we really need two good to solid WR it kind of reminded me of Braylon last year, If we get the most out of him its a great move.