• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brand Split coming in July

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAW Ratings down to 2.03.....WWE may need to make the brand split happen sooner then later.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I love the extra PPVs as long as the price of the network stays the same. I'd rather see AJ and Rollins work long matches once a month rather than once every other month. I wish they'd change the PPV schedule up. With the network they no longer have to go with the best night for the PPV companies. I'd like at least moving them to Fri or Sat during the football season

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't they kind of have to start doing multiple PPV's just to try to get more content for the network. Is doesn't seem like it has taken off like it should've and if you just take the free month subscription you can few all the worthy content to watch in your 10 days or whatever. The WWE network seems like the Pac12 network, a ton of hype and hope for the network but not enough subscribers to make it the money making machine it was projected as.

Not at all...they're close to 2 million suscribers, and the monthly PPV makes it worth the price to the consumer considering the alternative to watching the PPV is either illegal stream or paying $50 on PPV. And that's before taking into account the NXT specials.

You could watch a lot of stuff with the free month trial, but you can't see every upcoming PPV which ultimately is the main draw to the network.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a lucky mofo...

My thoughts exactly. I haven't seen a WWE show in a while bu last I saw, CJ is the hottest (That ass!) woman they have. Eva Marie as runner up.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all...they're close to 2 million suscribers, and the monthly PPV makes it worth the price to the consumer considering the alternative to watching the PPV is either illegal stream or paying $50 on PPV. And that's before taking into account the NXT specials.

You could watch a lot of stuff with the free month trial, but you can't see every upcoming PPV which ultimately is the main draw to the network.

I didn't say it is horrible, just from everything I've seen is that it isn't as successful as hoped..could be wrong but that's why I made the comparison to the Pac12 network.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enzo and Cass will end up split up so they push Cass as a singles guy. I did not say it was a good idea, just that its gonna happen. Cass should keep his mouth shut, I feel the Reigns hate brewing for Cass. It will be one of the head scratching ideas. I also think the new day gets split, which is why they are talking about a new member. The biggest question is the shield. Hottest thing they have going now. I also think bray wyatt loses his family, better for his career and he is getting in shape for it.