• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady suspension is a windfall for the Cardinals

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots play in AZ week 1, and now they'll have to do so without Brady. Bummer!

And we play the Patriots in NE November, well after he is back. Bummer!

In the grand scheme of things its not a big deal but it would have been nice for AZ to start the year with an L. Should be a good battle for the division this year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but out of our control. Maybe they'll take NE for granted and it bites them in the ass. Anyways, the Hawks can and will contend for the division as long as they play Hawks football that we all know and love.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at it this way, carson palmer is NOT having another mvp year at the ripe old age of 37. They might win against the patriots, but i see them fading as the year goes on due to decreased production from palmer.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not sold Brady serves any of this. That dude is made of Teflon.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not sold Brady serves any of this. That dude is made of Teflon.

He's looking at legal options but most legal experts I've read seem to agree his chances of winning in court now are pretty slim. Some don't even think another court will hear the case again. But! That doesn't mean Brady won't try and that could actually delay his suspension by a couple weeks or more.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can't appeal again from what i heard. But i also heard that he might get to play week 1 as they might not force the suspension right away or something like that. We will just have to see how it plays out fella's but i can say this, Brady is Dirty and has been his whole career. It's sucks for him that there will be a Asterix next to his name once he retires. The HoF voters might also just black ball him FOR YEARS!

PoS coach some how turns great but wait what? caught cheating MULTIPLE times, PoS QB turned great But wait WHAT? He also has been Caught cheating and benefited from knowing what defensive play call was selected?

Some might say Carroll was a PoS Coach turned great, but thats not even close to true. He never got to build a team to "his style". It takes longer than 2 years to rebuild a team the way he likes to, even his 3rd year in NE was not to bad if Drew wouldn't have been Sub par. That team started off 6-2 before they collapsed. That team didn't have the leader they needed on the field if you ask me ( Russell Wilson ). 2010 he was here the Hawks finished 7-9, then 7-9 the next year THEN in the 3rd year things started to flip.