• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Gives His MVP Chevrolet Colorado to Butler :)

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Brady knew who the real MVP was.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARe people in here really saying PM isn't charitable? :pound: Come on Pats fans, you just won the SB, I think it's about time you got PM out of your head

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARe people in here really saying PM isn't charitable? :pound: Come on Pats fans, you just won the SB, I think it's about time you got PM out of your head

I just pointed out that PM wasn't interested in getting his backup QB some game time.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in that case,i wonder if he made 56 keys and gave them to player and coach on the team.....

is the vehicle staying at Gillette Stadium?

I`m betting he took it home........

And a better man would have handed butler the trophy......

I wonder what Jay Cutler would have done? :scratch:

:pound:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Jay Cutler would have done? :scratch:

:pound:

Damn........You must assume Jay Cutler is a favorite player of mine...........

He will never have that problem,cause that lame fuck will never get us to the SB...........true story.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a multi multi multi millionaire giving away an BONUS 40k car is not any sign on "class."

Some people can just never win. Yes, it was a classy and IMO GREAT thing for Brady to do. It doesn't matter that a $30K truck means little to Brady. What matters is it means a lot to Butler for many reasons.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn........You must assume Jay Cutler is a favorite player of mine...........

He will never have that problem,cause that lame fuck will never get us to the SB...........true story.

It's cool bro............I live in Burr Ridge, so I feel your pain (to an extent). I was dumbfounded when most of my Chicago fan drinking buddies thought the Cutler extension was going to restore Camelot to the Monsters of the Midway..........some went even as far as to say Jay was better than Big Ben, I was going to get irate but then I saw how much they drank prior to audiblizing their lunacy...

:suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady to give MVP truck to Malcolm Butler

Brady knows Butler deserves the truck and is going to do the honorable thing and give it to him.

Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady plans to give new truck to Malcolm Butler | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady plans to give new truck to Malcolm Butler

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was awarded the Pete Rozelle Trophy, given to the Super Bowl XLIX Most Valuable Player, and we think it was the right call based on his two fourth-quarter touchdown drives to overcome a 10-point deficit to the Seattle Seahawks.

But this is a fact: The Patriots don't win without Malcolm Butler's miracle interception.

More facts: Brady earned himself a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado for his efforts, and he absolutely doesn't need it. After all, Brady and Gisele once had a house with a moat. Money is not really a problem.

So Brady did the right thing and plans to gift the truck to Butler, per WEEI in Boston. Veteran move.

This was Brady's third Super Bowl MVP award, so he knows the drill. Butler, a rookie who makes the veteran's minimum salary, probably earned himself a lifetime's worth of free drinks in any of the six New England states, and now he has a shiny new truck. Good on you, kid.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LambeauLegs has 3x more :badmin: in the history of the Hoop compared to the next in line. :D

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud to say he is from San Mateo in the Bay Area. Always a class dude from a class family. His whole family grew up 49ers fans and I was pissed when the 49ers did'nt take a shot on him. I picked him for the 4th round and he ends up going in the 6th to NE. I am happy for him though because he is living large and all of his dreams came true. Dude is married to a supermodel too. Wow not too shabby.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Doesn't matter what your salary is... It's definitely a sign of "class"

I think its a great showing of leadership, sportsmanship, etc. Doesn't matter if it was a truck or a loaf of bread... The fact that it was an MVP award, he's acknowledging that Butler was a key piece to that victory.

Face I wont lie to you, that brought tears to my eyes. When I came over to this country someone gave me a loaf of bread. Your post classy like Brady and El Douchebag's is biggest loser type

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it in question that Brady didn't think his team mates were important to the outcome of the game? No.

So, that's a stupid comeback.

You're talking about a BONUS car... it means nothing to Brady.

So, giving it away means nothing.

Does he acknowledge his team mates? Yes. Good.

Giving away the car is nothing, and not worthy of note.

Your posts arent worthy of note, and embarrassed to posting to you, embarrassing yourself

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he should have. Butler deserved the MVP imo. I understand why Brady was the MVP though.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like there was any chance that Brady was going to be seen driving a POS Chevy?!?!?

Still a nice move...reminds me of Gretzky giving his award cars to Dave Semenko for being the goon who kept Wayne from having his ass kicked several times a game.

BTW, Giselle is the real breadwinner in the family...think she puts Tom to shame. His is kind of like a hobby job that brings in a few bucks for special things like eating out a couple times a week and buying small countries.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like there was any chance that Brady was going to be seen driving a POS Chevy?!?!?

Still a nice move...reminds me of Gretzky giving his award cars to Dave Semenko for being the goon who kept Wayne from having his ass kicked several times a game.

BTW, Giselle is the real breadwinner in the family...think she puts Tom to shame. His is kind of like a hobby job that brings in a few bucks for special things like eating out a couple times a week and buying small countries.

Supermodel Linda Evangelista famously wouldn't get out of bed for less than $10,000; this year it could be said Gisele did not leave the house for less than $128,000 a day. The Brazilian powerhouse pocketed $47 million in the last 12 months before taxes and fees, making her the world's highest-paid model for the eighth year in a row. Along with lucrative contracts for H&M, Chanel, and Carolina Herrera, Gisele gets a cut of sales from the jelly sandals she designs for Brazilian shoemaker Grendene. The face of Pantene hair products and Oral-B in Brazil, Bundchen's line of Hope lingerie -- Gisele Bundchen Intimates -- also plumps up her paycheck. A Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations Environment Programme, Bundchen sits on the board of the Rainforest Alliance, a non-profit dedicated to conserving biodiversity and sustainability.

Brady made a measly 15 mil What a bum:suds:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool bro............I live in Burr Ridge, so I feel your pain (to an extent). I was dumbfounded when most of my Chicago fan drinking buddies thought the Cutler extension was going to restore Camelot to the Monsters of the Midway..........some went even as far as to say Jay was better than Big Ben, I was going to get irate but then I saw how much they drank prior to audiblizing their lunacy...

:suds:

Yea,its all good.......jay better than Ben? Not a chance in hell.

I have not stood up for Jay in 3 damn years.
He needs to go.
And on the Bears board here,some of my poster buddies claimed jay as the best qb we`ve ever had.......lmao

I keep telling them that he needs to get to the HOF for that being Luckman is enshrined there.
and I`d rather had Jim McMahon over him too.Atleast Jim was a leader.JC not at all.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Brady wouldn't be caught dead driving a Chevy.

Yeah Brady is very flashy with all his bling and 5 Karot diamonds. Point he could have saved it for his kids, or had it to tell them he won it for SB MVP