• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Gives His MVP Chevrolet Colorado to Butler :)

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a nice thing to do, but I don't believe for 1 second that Brady would drive a 2015 Chevy Colorado with it's $20,120 MSRP.

Hell, I wouldn't drive that truck. It's got to be at least a Silverado (if it has to be a truck) or a Tahoe.

A Corvette would be an even better MVP gift. Why the hell did they choose the Colorado???

2015 Colorado: Small Trucks - Mid Size Trucks | Chevrolet

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you work a soup line or help with habitat for humanity, that is a noteworthy sign of your charitable heart. If youre a vegetarian and walk into an Arts Rib House to use the bathroom, and the host hands you a coupon for a free rib dinner, and then you hand it right over to the next guy in line who's wearing working mans clothes, that's not s noteworthy sign of your charity.

Brady's class is shown by his words of always praising his team mates, praising opponents, etc. Not by being tossed the keys to a bonus 20k car he'll never use and then tossing them on down the line.

I've explained it to you so a child can understand.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you work a soup line or help with habitat for humanity, that is a noteworthy sign of your charitable heart. If youre a vegetarian and walk into an Arts Rib House to use the bathroom, and the host hands you a coupon for a free rib dinner, and then you hand it right over to the next guy in line who's wearing working mans clothes, that's not s noteworthy sign of your charity.

Brady's class is shown by his words of always praising his team mates, praising opponents, etc. Not by being tossed the keys to a bonus 20k car he'll never use and then tossing them on down the line.

I've explained it to you so a child can understand.

All aboard the drivel express.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,its all good.......jay better than Ben? Not a chance in hell.

I have not stood up for Jay in 3 damn years.
He needs to go.
And on the Bears board here,some of my poster buddies claimed jay as the best qb we`ve ever had.......lmao

I keep telling them that he needs to get to the HOF for that being Luckman is enshrined there.
and I`d rather had Jim McMahon over him too.Atleast Jim was a leader.JC not at all.

I'm still totally fucking pissed about that Packer asshole bodyslamming McMahon long after a play was over...that guy should have been kicked out of the NFL AND sent to prison. Jimbo didn't even know he was there, plus the guy was like 300lbs to McMahon's 200.
That was the beginning of the end for McMahon, I don't think he ever recovered fully from that vicious assault. He was a great on field leader and a very smart QB.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Seth Myers, Brady said the truck handled great after he let a little air out of the tires.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the symbolic nature of the gesture but giving it to people who actually need it would have been better, IMO. I'm sure Brady gives a ton to charity already though.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice gesture but the fact that a millionaire pro athlete received a free car in the first place is retarded.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still totally fucking pissed about that Packer asshole bodyslamming McMahon long after a play was over...that guy should have been kicked out of the NFL AND sent to prison. Jimbo didn't even know he was there, plus the guy was like 300lbs to McMahon's 200.
That was the beginning of the end for McMahon, I don't think he ever recovered fully from that vicious assault. He was a great on field leader and a very smart QB.

Charles Martin? No worries...........he's been dead since 2005........

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice gesture but the fact that a millionaire pro athlete received a free car in the first place is retarded.

Well he should have one the mvp. Brady was just trying to make it right. Don't care for brady but you have to give him credit

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy move by Brady,

BUT…

Like someone already said, that truck doesn't mean shit to someone like Brady who could buy that thing at least 10x per month without feeling any hit. Besides, I doubt if Gisele would want that redneck vehicle in their 10 car garage, would sort of crap her style (no offense to rednecks who think that's a badass ride).

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is a class act

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that was Charles Martin with the hit list towel....(I seen someone already posted this)

I was actually at that game.............I remember being drunk(imagine that) and trying to get the crowd to go with after him.lol

Glad no one took me up on that.lol

And yeah,mcMahon had more leadership in one finger than Cutler has in his whole body.

I always liked the way Jimmy Mac defied Ditka and rozelle too.

He was defnitley one of a kind............

And ps....if not for McMahon being out because of the body slam during that season,I still believe we win the SB again.

We had to go with Flutie.....:L

Last edited by a moderator:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy move by Brady,

BUT…

Like someone already said, that truck doesn't mean shit to someone like Brady who could buy that thing at least 10x per month without feeling any hit. Besides, I doubt if Gisele would want that redneck vehicle in their 10 car garage, would sort of crap her style (no offense to rednecks who think that's a badass ride).

If he really thought Butler deserved anything,he`d gave him te trophy......And it would only have been right.
Seattle gets that td,and NE has no SB win and Brady has no MVP trophy.

Butler saved the day.

that was an MVP play.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady knows Butler deserves the truck and is going to do the honorable thing and give it to him.

Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady plans to give new truck to Malcolm Butler | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady plans to give new truck to Malcolm Butler

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was awarded the Pete Rozelle Trophy, given to the Super Bowl XLIX Most Valuable Player, and we think it was the right call based on his two fourth-quarter touchdown drives to overcome a 10-point deficit to the Seattle Seahawks.

But this is a fact: The Patriots don't win without Malcolm Butler's miracle interception.

More facts: Brady earned himself a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado for his efforts, and he absolutely doesn't need it. After all, Brady and Gisele once had a house with a moat. Money is not really a problem.

So Brady did the right thing and plans to gift the truck to Butler, per WEEI in Boston. Veteran move.

This was Brady's third Super Bowl MVP award, so he knows the drill. Butler, a rookie who makes the veteran's minimum salary, probably earned himself a lifetime's worth of free drinks in any of the six New England states, and now he has a shiny new truck. Good on you, kid.

Doesn't everyone have a moat?
<Buzzes Jeeves for another serving of paté>

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy move by Brady,

BUT…

No self respecting red neck would be caught dead in such a truck(ette).
And please note the PC term is Rural-American

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face I wont lie to you, that brought tears to my eyes. When I came over to this country someone gave me a loaf of bread. Your post classy like Brady and El Douchebag's is biggest loser type

Talk about irony here, Sonny!

You turned that loaf of bread into sellin cars!