• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Derangement Syndrome

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this him?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's him :thumb:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all right in my book Rex, I don't have to be in yours

You do make me laugh

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pass was caught in single coverage on the 20 yard line

The Pats had 20 yards to make that catch a non factor

Poor Tom, didnt get to win a game in which he threw up a whopping 14 points with a record setting offense

Hey, if they won 14-10, we could have heard till the end of time that Tom deserves all the credit!

Aren't you the same guy who said the Patriots/Falcons Bowl doesn't count because the Edelman catch had a shot at being intercepted?

How many yards did the Falcons have to make that catch a non factor?

I'm also pretty sure that last week you threw the Tuck Rule in some other anti-Patriots rant. I must have missed the part where you talked about how many yards the Raiders had to make that whistle a non factor.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been good my man! Busy summer, but its making the offseason fly by! How about you? Can't wait to see how the AFC shapes up this year. Lots of different contenders. I mean, shit, even the AFCS is looking pretty decent.

And yes... we PIT fans are gluttons for punishment. Dec 17th is circled! I'm just hoping that both teams will be at full strength at that point.

Won't the Patriots have homefield for the playoffs locked up by then?:yes::lol:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you the same guy who said the Patriots/Falcons Bowl doesn't count because the Edelman catch had a shot at being intercepted?

No, what i said is that after that catch, Pats fans should never again whine about lucky David Tyree catches

How many yards did the Falcons have to make that catch a non factor?

I'm also pretty sure that last week you threw the Tuck Rule in some other anti-Patriots rant. I must have missed the part where you talked about how many yards the Raiders had to make that whistle a non factor.

My recollection is not many at all, Vinatieri hit another miracle kick not far from where the Tuck Rule was called