• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boykin

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow just read that Boykin is on pace to break the most receptions and yards records. Do you guys remember if Wilford left early for the draft, because the way I remember it he was the receiver as opposed to Boykin having a gifted cast around him.

Also in bad news at the bottom of the link it says DJ Coles will be out for a while, which sucks because he had a nice game last week.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilford didn't leave early. Part of the reason he didn't have even better numbers was because he started his career as a defensive end and didn't turn into a star until his junior year. It was during his sophomore year when he dropped the infamous 2-point conversion in the 26-24 loss against the No. 1 Miami team that many called the greatest of all-time. After that season, he started to put up pretty big numbers.

Boykin on the other hand has made an impact since Day 1 as he came in with a freshman class asked to replace Royal, Morgan, Harper and Hyman.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Unfortunately I have the dropped 2 point conversion burned into my brain.